BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Louise P.
Dallas
The only reason they get more than the me star is because they have so many flight options internationally. The customer service is particularly rude. When I flew to Peru for my wedding they wouldn’t hang my gown in the closet because they had filled it with their stuff. Instead they crunched it into crevices between peoples luggage overhead. I cried. Awful.
Kerry M.
Aurora, CO
For the most part, I've had good flights through American. The customer service has been good. It's just weird because a flight one way will be on a beautiful plane with lots of leg room and tvs with free movies on the back of every seat, but then my flight the other way will be on a plane with no leg room, no tvs, etc. I just wish they were more consistent.
Sarah B.
Goodlettsville, TN
American Airlines is typically affordable. We use them if they are the best deal and we do not have to fly for too long. We have had small issues with them before, such as not giving us proper customs paperwork on the plane with a short layover time to get it filled out upon arrival. Overall a decent airline to fly. Nothing fancy, but you get what you pay for.
Annie P.
Seattle
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Service on American Airlines has gotten a lot better recently. I used to go out of my way to avoid them but by chance I was forced to take one of their flights about a year ago and was pleasantly surprised. Customer service was good, clean airplane, decent leg room, and an overall quick and painless flight. Would not think twice about booking with them again.
Crys B.
Saint Johns, FL
Customer service wasn't stellar.  Just a lot of frustration and negativity from the staff and, therefore, the customer - me. A lot of frustration with my carry on luggage. Need to re-do regulations on sz/amt as others were taking up too much space. I had to, therefore, at the last minute check my carry on -- on an overseas flight! I was NOT happy.
Amy Kate A.
Tampa, FL
I travel for a couple different reasons. When I travel for one one my freelance jobs I usually use American Airlines. They have a great reward program and option to upgrade seats easily. We usually do a little upgrade so that we can sit together. I have never had anything to complain about but nothing has been exceptional either. Over all a good experience :)
Marissa K.
Charlotte, NC
The only airline I will fly for domestic flights. The service is great and consistent. I rarely ever have delays or issues with my flights, both business and leisure). The planes are always clean and spacious and I have never felt uncomfortable or unsafe
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
American Airlines is honestly not my favorite airline by any means. It is a last resort for me, usually only to be used when I need to fly closer to home. I haven't had the greatest customer service with them, and have had flights cancelled multiple times without ever being notified. I also can't fly directly back home, which is frustrating and time consuming.
Alani B.
Cary, NC
I've only had great experiences with American Airlines. Besides a few flight delays (which are not the airline's fault all the time), I've been faced with positive attitudes from the flight attendants, as well as the pilots. The attendants make sure that you are comfortable and always provide the best overall service compared to other airlines I've flown with.
Taylor M.
Cleburne, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've never had any issues using AA, but I wouldn't say that the company is anything spectacular apart from getting you from point A to point B. Just average. I typically use this airline due to the points program it offers. The food isn't as good as it used to be ten years ago and I wouldn't say that their service standards are anything worth bragging about.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?