BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19927)
Adrienne J.
ROYERSFORD, PA
American Airlines has not let me down yet. I have flown about 4-5 times over the past year and all flights have been booked with American airlines. Some planes are better that others but service is great and stewardess and stewards are always polite and friendly
Tiffany P.
New London, CT
American Airlines provide flights from the east coast to the west coast in practical costs, however with the emergence of its new rule about carry-ons, I don't think I'm going to fly on American airlines anymore. It's amazing with its services, but to pay more for something that should be free, is not something I'm interested in.
Willyani P.
Aurora , CO
I think, this aeroline It is good. Because Everyday It's much puntual, this it's very important for me, by the way, I can arrive earlier to everywhere with my family (My parents, my sibligns, and my cousins).
This aeroplanes are comfortable, that is to say, the chairs, the air-aconditioners, the windows. However personal attention, it's very important. Always the personal of this aeroline is good. People have good manners.
Tara L.
I've used this airline in the past. I'm pretty sure I've only flown on it once. My experience was not a memorable one. It's not the first airline I look to use when flying anywhere. Not to say they're bad, but I'm not pulled into looking to book with them. I hope that I find a reason to, soon. So, that I can see what they're truly like.
DeeJay W.
San Pedro, CA
Flew AA for an interview. Nothing too spectacular about it. Flight attendants didn't have too much personality but went through the motions. They're snack choices we're pretty bland as well (peanuts)! Compared to what you get from other airlines it was a bit underwhelming but the airline gotme and from my destination without delay.
Brianna L.
Williamsburg, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The frequent flyer program is horrendous and a joke, especially since combining with US Airways. I am a loyal US Airways flyer who, in May 2014, opened a US Airways credit card during the 40,000 bonus mile promotion. I paid the annual fee, yet my miles are nowhere to be found. When I call to book a flight USING MY MILES THAT I EARNED A YEAR AGO, I am told that I can't because the miles are still "pending" and "not available" on the account. However, the Barclay representative says that the miles were credited to the account in July of 2014. I am military and trying to go visit family this weekend, but because of their terrible customer service, I am going to be forced to drive because I REFUSE to pay for a plane ticket because the representatives cannot be bothered to do their jobs and make sure that their customers' frequent flyer miles are correct. $1200 in miles and I can't use them because they're "not in my account". Is this really how they expect to keep business, when their loyal customers can't even use the miles that they earned because they can't be bothered to put them on their accounts? I will make sure to NEVER recommend their company to friends and family.
Chantel B.
Hinesville, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My last time flying American Airlines was unfortunately my last. It wasn't the most comfortable flight. The check in clerk was not someone I wanted to greet me before I boarded. The best part about my flight was the red eye that wasn't a full flight. At the time compared to what I paid I could've gotten more with a different airline.
Erica P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to love flying with American but recently I feel like they have gone down hill. The leg room has decreased drastically making it very uncomfortable during the flight since I feel so crunched. I wish they would stop caring about adding as many seats as possible on the plane and start caring about their passengers comfort more!
Pri O.
Kissimmee, FL
Sempre viajamos pela América air lines, nunca tivemos nenhum problema. Gostamos e voltaremos a usá-la em nossa próxima viajem. O preço das passagens não é dos mais baratos, mas a qualidade do atendimento e refeições abordo valem a pena.
Camila S.
Livingston, NJ
I really liked how everything worked easy and fast on my trip with them. Also the Flight attendants was very polite, helpful and fun. The aircraft was nice and I enjoyed the flight. Great experience with the company.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?