BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19885)
Haleigh W.
GFAFB, ND
This is the only airline that flies out of our town and within a 100 mile radius. The flights are rather expensive and always over crowded. They are tiny planes and we always seem to be running late. Some of the bigger airports and planes aren't near as bad. I don't fly all to often so I like to be as comfortable as possible when I do.
Cheryl R.
Nashville, TN
I had a short reasonably priced flight with no complaints. I felt that as all of my immediate needs were met efficiently. I have only rode with American Airlines once and I mostly enjoyed  the fact that everything ran smoothly without a delay, cancellation or bad customer service! I was overall satisfied and will ride again.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My first trip on a plane was w American Airlines and wile the expirence was amazing, they hat TVs and movies you can watch. Though on the way back I was asked to sit in the back so A family can sit together, because of that I got everything free!- amazed
Gloria J.
The Colony, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is one of my favorite airlines to fly. They do not nickel and dime you like most airlines. I've never had any issues with customer service and I get to my destinations safely. When there were issues with the plans they were apologetic and have provided snacks and food for those that were hungry. I enjoy flying American.
Terri D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is always been what my family has chosen. I feel safe under most circumstances on American Airlines. I'm not a huge fan of flying but when I do I do go American. I don't like how they're adding in so many seats so there's no leg room it's getting to be impossible and I'm only 5 foot 6 in I can't imagine the tall people
Tara L.
I've used this airline in the past. I'm pretty sure I've only flown on it once. My experience was not a memorable one. It's not the first airline I look to use when flying anywhere. Not to say they're bad, but I'm not pulled into looking to book with them. I hope that I find a reason to, soon. So, that I can see what they're truly like.
Molly S.
Johns Creek
I've never had an issue with American. I've flown them over the holidays and they were always great. My only complaint is with their mileage system. Most airlines now have programs where the miles don't expire, but that is not the case with America. I've lost 55k+ miles because of this, and this has resulted in me using other airlines.
Willyani P.
Aurora , CO
I think, this aeroline It is good. Because Everyday It's much puntual, this it's very important for me, by the way, I can arrive earlier to everywhere with my family (My parents, my sibligns, and my cousins).
This aeroplanes are comfortable, that is to say, the chairs, the air-aconditioners, the windows. However personal attention, it's very important. Always the personal of this aeroline is good. People have good manners.
Celeste S.
Plano, TX
Twice I have had incredible issues with getting checked in on time for a flight, even when I arrive 3+ hours early for a domestic flight. Though the in flight experience is fine, dealing with the service attendants while checking in has been nothing but a nightmare. As a photographer who is often flying places on a deadline, this is unacceptable. I no longer choose to fly with AA.
Brianna L.
Williamsburg, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The frequent flyer program is horrendous and a joke, especially since combining with US Airways. I am a loyal US Airways flyer who, in May 2014, opened a US Airways credit card during the 40,000 bonus mile promotion. I paid the annual fee, yet my miles are nowhere to be found. When I call to book a flight USING MY MILES THAT I EARNED A YEAR AGO, I am told that I can't because the miles are still "pending" and "not available" on the account. However, the Barclay representative says that the miles were credited to the account in July of 2014. I am military and trying to go visit family this weekend, but because of their terrible customer service, I am going to be forced to drive because I REFUSE to pay for a plane ticket because the representatives cannot be bothered to do their jobs and make sure that their customers' frequent flyer miles are correct. $1200 in miles and I can't use them because they're "not in my account". Is this really how they expect to keep business, when their loyal customers can't even use the miles that they earned because they can't be bothered to put them on their accounts? I will make sure to NEVER recommend their company to friends and family.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?