BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19867)
Lizzie A.
Lexington, KY
I feel like my experience with American Airlines could always be better. Every time I have flown with them, at least one of my bags get damaged and I feel like staff aren't as happy to help you as the staff at Qantas are. For the price they charge, it would just be nice to have intact luggage and a friendly attitude towards customers.
Estefany A.
Last year for my trip to Puerto Rico I traveled with American Airlines and had the best experience. The plane was almost "fully renovated" if that's a correct term. They had really comfortable seats that you could recline as well as screens in front of our seats that we could charge are phones with and had free movies, games and shows. Not to mention FREE WIFI!
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines used to be one of my preferred airlines, but now I feel like it's extremely hit or miss.  The aircrafts are either really nice or really old.  Service is okay... I feel like some of the attendant experiences haven't been very good my last few flights; they weren't terrible, but kind of rude and indifferent.
sam f.
Provo, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have never been impressed with American Airlines. The planes I've been on were extremely outdated, didn't have any leg room, and the whole experience was generally unpleasant! I also dislike that they charge extra for all luggage instead of just including it in the price! They aren't as bad as the budget airlines but they'd be my last resort!
Sally R.
Gilbert, AZ
Traveling with American Airlines with a newborn is a joke. They don't allow any type of pre-board for people with children. As I was sitting on the plane with my baby a worker came and yelled at me for sitting on the left side of the plane. She didn't offer any explanation for why it was not okay. I will never fly American Airlines again.
Paola P.
I recently went on a trip to Europe and thanks to American Airlines and company.. we arrived safe and sound! the airlines provided us with food and snacks and blankets as well for our multiple long flights. They had tvs and on our flight back home, they provided us with more space and free wifi and a variety of games, music, and shows to get involved in.
Samantha M.
Grand Ledge
I would give it 0 if I could. I have had awful experiences with this airline including getting stuck on a 98 degree plane in the Dominican for 8 hours. The worst part is they only gave us one small glass of water each and no more. Didn't let us know what was wrong with the plane and wouldn't let us get off knowing it would be over 5 hours.
Rob A.
Hazleton, PA
The check-in staff at JFK was friendly and helpful with my overweight baggage. I was even able to check-in my cabin baggage for free at the gate, which made my journey easier and more comfortable. Although the aircraft was spacious, it was slightly old and not in a very good condition. You have a variety of sodas and coffee or tea to choose from for your complimentary drinks which comes with a packet of pretzels. There is no complimentary wi-fi on board, which is disappointing after travelling on airlines like JetBlue. The cabin-crew was well-trained and cordial during the flight. AA staff at JFK was great and managed to get this flight to Charlotte on time.
Aircraft Boeing 737-800
Wifi & Connectivity 12345
Value For Money 12345
Recommended yes

7/10
"cabin clean and spacious"
M Slater (United States) 17th February 2017

‚úÖ Verified Review | Flew from Albany to Charlotte with American Airlines. The cabin was clean and spacious. Considering the flight was full, I hope AA
Caterina R.
Santa Paula, CA
American Airlines is my favorite airlines to fly with. It can be a little pricey depending on when you are flying. But the planes are great. You have a little bit more space and also television screens with free movies which is always nice!
Arely N.
Des Plaines, IL
Just got back from a vacay in Utah and This is the airlines we use and I love it . AWESOME costumer service . Let us know about our ride , make us feel welcomed and safe in their hands . I am never disappointed when going on this airlines ‚̧‚̧
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?