BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19880)
Rob A.
Hazleton, PA
The check-in staff at JFK was friendly and helpful with my overweight baggage. I was even able to check-in my cabin baggage for free at the gate, which made my journey easier and more comfortable. Although the aircraft was spacious, it was slightly old and not in a very good condition. You have a variety of sodas and coffee or tea to choose from for your complimentary drinks which comes with a packet of pretzels. There is no complimentary wi-fi on board, which is disappointing after travelling on airlines like JetBlue. The cabin-crew was well-trained and cordial during the flight. AA staff at JFK was great and managed to get this flight to Charlotte on time.
Aircraft Boeing 737-800
Wifi & Connectivity 12345
Value For Money 12345
Recommended yes

7/10
"cabin clean and spacious"
M Slater (United States) 17th February 2017

‚úÖ Verified Review | Flew from Albany to Charlotte with American Airlines. The cabin was clean and spacious. Considering the flight was full, I hope AA
Chandler C.
The Colony, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love flying American Airlines for their quality customer service and their amazing list of cities that they fly to around the world. I know that I can always count on American Airlines for taking care of their customers in the end. From the flight attendants to the service representatives on the phone they care about their customers.
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines used to be one of my preferred airlines, but now I feel like it's extremely hit or miss.  The aircrafts are either really nice or really old.  Service is okay... I feel like some of the attendant experiences haven't been very good my last few flights; they weren't terrible, but kind of rude and indifferent.
Monèt H.
Little Rock, AR
I use this airline often because they go nearly everywhere! Customer service is always helpful, and knowledgeable. There are usually a lot of different flight options, and oftentimes very affordable, depending on how far in advance you book.
Sally R.
Gilbert, AZ
Traveling with American Airlines with a newborn is a joke. They don't allow any type of pre-board for people with children. As I was sitting on the plane with my baby a worker came and yelled at me for sitting on the left side of the plane. She didn't offer any explanation for why it was not okay. I will never fly American Airlines again.
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've flown AA a few times. While the service was great and met my expectations some of the planes I was on seemed a little dated. I was mostly annoyed with the lack of overhead space available. It wouldn't even fit a carry on compliant bag! Overall I would fly again and recommend, but I do hope they figure out how to solve the space issue.
Paola P.
I recently went on a trip to Europe and thanks to American Airlines and company.. we arrived safe and sound! the airlines provided us with food and snacks and blankets as well for our multiple long flights. They had tvs and on our flight back home, they provided us with more space and free wifi and a variety of games, music, and shows to get involved in.
Madeline D.
I usually will fly with American Airlines and they have hardly ever been a disappointment. My husband I flew with them to Mexico for our honeymoon and the crew treated us to a cute little gift. It made it all even more special for us. I have had occasions where the staff was super rude with me. But not often. This is usually my go to flight!
sam f.
Provo, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have never been impressed with American Airlines. The planes I've been on were extremely outdated, didn't have any leg room, and the whole experience was generally unpleasant! I also dislike that they charge extra for all luggage instead of just including it in the price! They aren't as bad as the budget airlines but they'd be my last resort!
Lizzie A.
Lexington, KY
I feel like my experience with American Airlines could always be better. Every time I have flown with them, at least one of my bags get damaged and I feel like staff aren't as happy to help you as the staff at Qantas are. For the price they charge, it would just be nice to have intact luggage and a friendly attitude towards customers.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?