American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines is a good company to fly with. The customer service people took great care to make sure that I went from disgruntled to thrilled. I'd certainly recommend flying with them- they were very helpful and definitely value the customer.
AA can be 50/50 these days you’re never sure of which aircraft you will get. What I mean by that is a newer plane with updated features like WiFi, tv etc or a older plane with no type of entertainment. Service wise AA they are decent all depends on the cities you go too people in Miami aren’t the nicest but they are better then the staff in New York
I had the best experience with American Airlines so far. It is extremely spacious and the best part is that they offer complimentary snacks and drinks! The customer service is also efficient and good. I would definitely recommend flying with AA!
This is probably my favorite airline to fly with. They have great service and super clean planes. The seats and very spacious and comfortable. They even have TVs on them. Definitely recommend.
Just flew on THE smallest plane of my life — 16 rows, 2 by 2. However it was actually pretty comfortable. I was sleeping when they came around with drinks but when I woke up the flight attendant came to my seat and asked if I wanted anything to drink since I missed the cart WHat AN ANGEL. So I happily ordered my apple juice enjoyed the landing.
It’s always really busy and the workers can kinda be rude but besides that it’s a good airplan for short rides it can kinda get crammed but it’s a really good airline to fly for vacation
American Airlines is nice, but I haven't had the best experience, but it's honestly because of the airport I fly out from. Their flight schedules are terrible (the ones that fly out of the airport I live by). I just wish they had better hours.
Had an awful experience flying with American Airlines. Even when flying first class long distance we were not even allowed to use the lounge and the experience on the plane itself was subpar especially compared to others. Thy always ran out of the food options and never checked in on us at all. Wouldn't fly with them unless it was a last resort
The few times I have flown this particular airline I have had issues where luggage has been delayed because of flights shifting. Be it because delays, planes being moved for maintenance, or misplaced. I understand it’s not the flight crews fault and that is why I am giving three stars. The customer service on flight made up for the other issues.
I love american airlines. They have the best planes. Lots of room, movies, and, snacks. Problem is, they charge so much for their tickets. You pay almost double for their tickets when you can get the same tickets with other airlines for cheaper.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos