BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19934)
Gillian P.
Overall, the company is very organized and the staff is very helpful. Although they did not fully explain prior to booking a flight the conditions that the passport needed to be in, when the issue came up at the airport the staff was very helpful and wanted to solve the situation. Although it wasn’t resolved, everyone was very kind and courteous.
Ayushi A.
Plano, TX
They offer extremely poor customer service and dont give any regard for those who are not of the highest status. They also have an awful frequent flyer program, its extremely costly to make any flight changes, and rarely offer rewards of any sort.
Elizabeth Broghanne J.
Brooklyn, NY
I did not have a great experience. My plane got cancelled while at the gate the customer service was overworked and understaffed and the delays were ridiculous. The airline did not do a lot to make the experience better for anyone dealing with it
Amelia P.
Blowing Rock, NC
I flew AmericanAirlines when I went to Rome, Italy in the summer of 2016. The flight had some issues with delays and the planes had to change which messed up the seating, but that kind of thing would happen with any airline. Overall the flight was pretty good. Service was good, flight attendants were helpful, and everything was pretty comfortable!
Nyesha C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was a fan of American Airlines, until one travel, mid flight I was cold and asked the flight attendant for a blanket. He first ignored me, in which I politely waited 5 minutes before asking again. When asking for a blanket a second time, the flight attendant proceeded to toss the blanket to me over the heads of the guest stirring in from of me.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines has some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. When I was flying my puppy home for the first time, the customer service lady told me everything would be fine; the next morning the guy at the kiosk was entirely rude and almost would not fly my dog. He was entirely rude, unhelpful, and I will never use them again.
Sarah W.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I usually fly using buddy passes here and I have had many bad experiences with the workers at the counter forgetting to give me my boarding pass until the plane is about to close so I get seats where I can't even move. This has also happened when I paid for my tickets. However, this is a cheaper airline so a bad flight is worth the price.
Valenciađź’• H.
Miramar, FL
I have flown American Airlines for over 15 years now and I must say that the service just keep declining. They have damaged my baggage many times and the seats are too cramped! They also have stopped serving meals in economy which is a huge disappointment . When I do fly it’s class the food selections are often very limited and not very enticing.
Julie D.
N Huntingdon, PA
I fly to Ireland usually 1-2 times a year, and I always find American Airlines to be the fairest price and most accessible. It’s been rare that I’ve ever had issues or cancellations with my flights and the airline is super helpful should something go wrong. They are also great with accommodating my food allergies and I never have much issue with it!
Sammy V.
Franklin
This is a decent airline, though I have had issues with my flight being delayed on it before. Overall good customer service, comfortable satisfactory. I have used the airline probably three or four times. I am satisfied and would use it again.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?