BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Daphne K.
Starkville, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown with them multiple times and will be flying with them again soon. My only true complaint on the pricing is that you book your ticket and they claim it is one price, but then in most cases you mist buy your seat additionally. So even though i booked a flight at a "flat rate" i had to then pay additionally for my seat (even though i was in coach and had chosen nothing fancy or extra).
Ashley A.
Creve Coeur, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When flying with American Airlines the flight attendants are always helpful and nice. I have personally only flown a couple times but have had a great experience both times. No delays and my luggage wasn't lost. Which to me is one of the parts that makes me nervous is losing luggage. Everything is organized from the time I purchase my tickets to boarding. Great company and happy flyer.
Bridgette C.
Albany, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
By far my favorite airline to fly. Staff are extremely professional and coach accommodations far surpass theirs. Food is phenomenal which is rare for airplane food. Flights are always on time and pleasant in terms of turbulence. I have never been less than extremely pleased!
Ana K.
Nice service. Pre-boarding drinks were served on all legs. FA were proactive in taking coats and ensuring drinks were re-filled and passengers were served from snack basket (no meals served on short hops). The aircraft themselves looked old and shabby. No IFE. I fly once or twice a month. American Airlines has its ups and downs, but when service is good, it makes all the difference.
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
I’ve never had an issue with American Airlines. I typically get a pretty good deal on tickets even though there is usually a layover. One cool thing is I can choose my seats on the plane while purchasing tickets.
Flight attendants are nice enough and the food wasn’t bad though it does cost extra. I always get the cheese and crackers. This one was good but Alaska airlines was better
Miner C.
Brooklyn, NY
This was the airline we traveling a lot in as we were growing up. What I love is definitely the fact that I get the entire can of the soda. I know it's ridiculous but damn I want the own can of soda and other airlines don't give it to you. Not much a leg space but doable.
Briana N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines wasn't the best experience the service was so bad people there was so rude I just didn't like it and I been on there like three time and it been the same all those times. The customer service wasn't that bad but it wasn't the best it was just so bad for me.
Natalie G.
The flight attendants were wonderful from start to finish. I loved that the seat in front of me had my own personal touch screen pad. The screen carried new movies, tv shows, and games all for free while on the flight. American made sure as a passenger I was comfortable!
Kim L.
I've had great experiences with American Airlines throughout my many years of flying however my last experience July 14 wasn't what I was accustomed to. The flight was delayed but we weren't told why. I then received a call from the automated service to reroute my flight because I'd miss my connection. This would get me into my city the following day at 4pm. After speaking with an agent I was able to get on a flight that would get me home a noon.
I would have liked to have been told why we were delayed and given options
Eva C.
Philadelphia
Its so rare for me to find a good airline but American airlines is the best lines were short baggage check was easy security check was fast and simple made my trip to Puerto rico very relaxing even though i hate flying lot of different food options before i borded my flight so i could buy little gifts and snacks before i borded so i could enjoy my flight 5 out of 5 hands down
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?