BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Lauren H.
My experience was very great. I had awesome costumer service and everyone was very nice and polite. I even got upgraded to first class for free. It was an good experience and I have flown again! It is slightly more expensive, but if you're traveling across the ocean I suggest going business or first. Get tickets early, because the price goes up significantly.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Their flights are pretty affordable and I've flown frequently on their flights. They're clean and pretty efficient. I think their service does a great job and I am planning on using them in the near future.
Crys B.
Saint Johns, FL
Customer service wasn't stellar.  Just a lot of frustration and negativity from the staff and, therefore, the customer - me. A lot of frustration with my carry on luggage. Need to re-do regulations on sz/amt as others were taking up too much space. I had to, therefore, at the last minute check my carry on -- on an overseas flight! I was NOT happy.
Dominique H.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think they are a good airline and never really had any bad experiences with seating or the actual flight, it’s more a matter of pricing that just doesn’t seem to be in a good range compared to other airlines flying to the same destinations. One upside, is that they are part of OneWorld Alliance so you can group your points towards their other airline brands.
Marissa K.
Charlotte, NC
The only airline I will fly for domestic flights. The service is great and consistent. I rarely ever have delays or issues with my flights, both business and leisure). The planes are always clean and spacious and I have never felt uncomfortable or unsafe
Alani B.
Farmville, VA
I've only had great experiences with American Airlines. Besides a few flight delays (which are not the airline's fault all the time), I've been faced with positive attitudes from the flight attendants, as well as the pilots. The attendants make sure that you are comfortable and always provide the best overall service compared to other airlines I've flown with.
parthavi a.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It was an alright flight pretty okay for the price for what you pay. The seat are small and very less leg space . Also when you check-in your luggage, they charge you for it maybe $25 additional and for the carry on bags they have specifications to how much you can take otherwise it doesn't fit into the cabins inside the flight as they are too small .
Savannah R.
I've flown with American Airlines multiple times, and my experiences have varied from great to not so good. I would give the airlines a 3.5, but I'm rounding up to 4 stars. I can't say anything that has stood out for me with the airlines; they're better than the worst, but not exceptional.
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
I love flying American Airlines when I go to visit my son in Texas. First off since they are based in Texas I find their prices to be cheaper than Southwest. Although they do not offer free luggage like Southwest, I do enjoy the comfortable seats, & the entertainment provided. I watched a movie, played games, & listened to music so the flight seemed very fast.
James C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines has always delivered a solid experience. Their website can be glitchy when trying to book a flight, but they make it relatively easy to compare flight prices on different days, though not as easy as Frontier or Southwest. The flight attendants, on-time performance, and experience is just solid, but I wouldn't classify it as above and beyond.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?