BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (20004)
Cassie E.
Sellersburg, IN
We only fly American Airlines. By getting an American Airlines Citibank Credit card my husband and I have been awarded free round trip flights to anywhere in the USA. We are excited to be flying from Indiana to Las Vegas in May of 2017 for our one year wedding anniversary.
Taylor M.
Cleburne, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've never had any issues using AA, but I wouldn't say that the company is anything spectacular apart from getting you from point A to point B. Just average. I typically use this airline due to the points program it offers. The food isn't as good as it used to be ten years ago and I wouldn't say that their service standards are anything worth bragging about.
Bin P.
Orlando, FL
Its not great or amazing, but its affordable and we have the miles so its convenient, but I wouldn't get out of my way to recommend this airline to someone. The seat space is not as bad as european airlines such as klm and lufthansa. So its pretty much ok
Allysa B.
Oak Creek, WI
Actually just flew with American Airlines about 3 weeks ago. The plane was smaller and it was a full flight. The flight attendants on both flights were so friendly and made sure everyone felt as comfortable as you can on a full flight. Our flight home was delayed 2 hours but they did offer a $300 voucher is you decided to stay overnight in the airport. I declined because I just wanted to get home.
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
I would rate their service as average. I don't mind flying with them domestically but I think their international flights needs upgrading. 7 - 9-hour flights can get pretty boring. Feels like I'm in a bus whenever I travel on long-haul flights with them.
Alani B.
Farmville, VA
I've only had great experiences with American Airlines. Besides a few flight delays (which are not the airline's fault all the time), I've been faced with positive attitudes from the flight attendants, as well as the pilots. The attendants make sure that you are comfortable and always provide the best overall service compared to other airlines I've flown with.
Brittany W.
Santa Clara, CA
I like using American Airlines, albeit they are a bit pricier than say Southwest but they do offer more routes to different places and the assigned seating can come in handy so you don’t have to worry about logging in at a certain time to check in. Staff, at least in my experience, has always been friendly and I’ve never had a bad experience with the airlines.
parthavi a.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It was an alright flight pretty okay for the price for what you pay. The seat are small and very less leg space . Also when you check-in your luggage, they charge you for it maybe $25 additional and for the carry on bags they have specifications to how much you can take otherwise it doesn't fit into the cabins inside the flight as they are too small .
Kerry M.
Aurora, CO
For the most part, I've had good flights through American. The customer service has been good. It's just weird because a flight one way will be on a beautiful plane with lots of leg room and tvs with free movies on the back of every seat, but then my flight the other way will be on a plane with no leg room, no tvs, etc. I just wish they were more consistent.
Jennifer R.
Memphis, TN
Great airline, always very courteous and clean. I love that the flights are always smooth and flawless. The customer service is always great, never had anyone treat me in a bad way. I've used them a few times over the past few years and I would definitely recommend them.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?