BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Laura B.
Indianapolis
Love flying with AA! I am a bit biased as I have a relative that works there.

Always very friendly with their best interests in the consumer. I find all airlines tend to get a lot of flack for things out of their control. American makes it their priority to help customers in whatever capacity they can even when there are some things out of their control.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I hate American Airlines. I've flown with them 3 times. The first time, my luggage was lost. The second time, my husbands. The third time, we were trapped in an airport for 28 hours because they cancelled our flight and were having issues getting new ones or something. Ever since then, we said no way, we will gladly pay more to fly on literally any other airline.
Indira V.
This airline is one of the best most recognized around the world. I have only travelled first class and their service was exceptional. They're planes are the most technologically advanced and very comfortable. I just wish this airline was not so expensive and they had a more direct flight to Nicaragua from Fresno, CA. But I will keep traveling American. I definitely recommend it.
Gloria M.
Radcliff, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve debated about the score for this, my husband likes this airline but I do not. When traveling on a overnight flight they had no meals to serve. I offer that no matter the time, a sandwich at the least should be offered. Some of us had been rushing from one flight to another and needed to eat.

Their prices are great, however unless you are traveling to main hubs you will likely have stops.
Madison N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Not the best airline. The seats are very uncomfortable. ( no cushions), they are crammed together even on long over the ocean flights. I Would fly more often if they would offer budget sections, but I wish they had more free stuff such as checking a bag for free.
Astrid/Princesa M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We travel a lot for business and recenlty used AA. The experience was good and there were no delays on my flight.  The only set back was the flight attendants- they were not friendly at all :(. I was then 7 moths pregnant and wanted to drink water and tried calling them but no one came. I want to think they were busy but other than that the flight itself was good.
Annie P.
Seattle
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Service on American Airlines has gotten a lot better recently. I used to go out of my way to avoid them but by chance I was forced to take one of their flights about a year ago and was pleasantly surprised. Customer service was good, clean airplane, decent leg room, and an overall quick and painless flight. Would not think twice about booking with them again.
Dominique H.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think they are a good airline and never really had any bad experiences with seating or the actual flight, it’s more a matter of pricing that just doesn’t seem to be in a good range compared to other airlines flying to the same destinations. One upside, is that they are part of OneWorld Alliance so you can group your points towards their other airline brands.
Taylor M.
Cleburne, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've never had any issues using AA, but I wouldn't say that the company is anything spectacular apart from getting you from point A to point B. Just average. I typically use this airline due to the points program it offers. The food isn't as good as it used to be ten years ago and I wouldn't say that their service standards are anything worth bragging about.
James C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines has always delivered a solid experience. Their website can be glitchy when trying to book a flight, but they make it relatively easy to compare flight prices on different days, though not as easy as Frontier or Southwest. The flight attendants, on-time performance, and experience is just solid, but I wouldn't classify it as above and beyond.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?