BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19925)
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Always my go to airline-never have any issues and always predictably comfortable and on time. We travel all the time and American Airlines is our go to for sure! Always a satisfied customer and will be using them for our honeymoon trip to Greece this summer!
Selina L.
Austin, TX
Incredibly frustrating on my flight home from NYC!! My mom checked in online and never got a ticket and we had to wait forever for a manager to get down to the floor to override the system to get my mom her ticket, which seemed ridiculous! We weren't the only ones waiting either! No compensation for the fact that we nearly missed our flight because of that wait!
Ruby Z.
Dallas, TX
I fly with American Airlines fairly frequently and have found their service to be about average; not spectacular, but perfectly adequate and better than many alternatives. I appreciate how attentive and experienced their flight attendants tend to be, and I find myself willing to fly with AA any time I find a reasonable fare. All in all, I would recommend AA.
Maegan K.
Alexandria, VA
The last time I flew with this company was very mediocre. They were not clear on which gate they were leaving out of and when they finally gave a gate number, it was one that didn't exists. They do not provide a choice in which snack you get, but their drink selection is good. The seats on the plane are less than comfortable, but are acceptable for a short flight.
Lauren P.
Clemson, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown with American on multiple occasions over the years, and have never had a bad experience. My favorite part of their flights (that I didn't even really fully appreciate until recently) is that I have never had one that was delayed, which is amazing. The customer service is very courteous and genuine-- I would recommend AA to any of my friends or family.
Haley C.
Brooklyn , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American is a wonderful airline. They have great customer service representatives and friendly flight personnel. Their seats are comfortable with adjustable head rests and seats. Every flight i've taken, I have arrived on time or even early. I have never had a delayed flight. The in-flight service could be improved by providing snacks instead of simply a drink.
Alexis B.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I believe not all airline companies are created equally and I say this because while I have only used American Airlines three times in my life, every time I have experienced less than satisfactory customer service or flight conditions. This airlines is always the last airline I will look at when booking a flight, especially if I am traveling internationally.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
American Airlines has become my preferred airline for travel. The staff are always courteous, the flights are on time and if there are any significant delays or over bookings , the vouchers and alternative accommodations are excellent. The airline really works hard to ensure you are satisfied and taken career as a customer. I also really like their frequent flyer program.
Reese S.
houston, tx
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew from houston ‚ÄĒ> columbus ohio and AA was a wonderful service ! the staff was very nice but the shorter the flight, the lower quality the plane. i only noticed this because from houston to dallas (layover) the plane was low quality and from dallas to columbus, the plane was very nice! this was the same on the way back. if you have the opportunity, flying AA is a great choice!
Laura B.
Indianapolis
Love flying with AA! I am a bit biased as I have a relative that works there.

Always very friendly with their best interests in the consumer. I find all airlines tend to get a lot of flack for things out of their control. American makes it their priority to help customers in whatever capacity they can even when there are some things out of their control.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?