BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Jennifer A.
So far I have not had any BIG problems. They do have good service in the plane. However, i was late for my flight by a minute and the doors were already closed. I know my fault but if a person would've came out right away i could have probably went in the plane. But instead a helper came out 5 minutes later. So I missed my flight.. if only they were more flexible. But other than that good service, nice people, provide snacks.
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC
We only fly American, and really like it. Usually a friendly staff at the airport, and they handle things professionally even under trying circumstances. We usually have no issues (we usually fly short flights, nothing cross country). They always pay extra attention to the kids, which they love!
Ashley P.
It seems a lot of airlines (not just American) have lowered their customer service levels. There hasn't been a time I've flown in the last 10 years that my luggage hasn't either been lost, had things missing out of it, or the luggage itself been broken. And they charge you $25 per bag to treat them like that! That is just one example. I definitely feel American was much more customer focused 20 years ago, and it's a shame they don't go back to it. American Airlines Airline Company
Hailea L.
Arlington, VA
I would honestly give zero stars if I could. I had a flight cancelled at the very last minute for a weekend trip and was told the next time they could fly me to the airport (it was very small) was the same day I was supposed to fly home. I ended up having to fly into an airport 4 hours away from my original destination and drive. I was not pleased and am still bitter over the situation. I try and avoid this airline.
Camila O.
Orlando, FL
I have flown American all my life and honestly haven’t had a big problem to complain about. It is nice, sometimes I wish the prices were a bit lower. But overall food selection is good and as well as entertainment while on board. My flights have all been smooth flying and the occasional no air or delay but that happens in most airlines. Love having my miles and being able to collect them to Redeem for other travels!
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently used American Airlines for my business trip to Los Angeles from Colorado. The flight was peaceful and the people were all pleasant. The only thing that I didn’t care for was my flight connected in Dallas to go to LA, and it seemed like I went to the other side of the country just to pass Colorado again while heading to California. But the breakfast cookies were yummy, so that made up for the long flight.
Max R.
Hadley, MA
I have flown American Airlines two times recently, both times from Hartford to Los Angeles. I did not enjoy those flights at all. The plane felt very old, and didn't have any new amenities or features like TVs. I have heard that American Airlines has improved their planes in recent years, but I didn't see that on these two flights.
Madison K.
N Little Rock, AR
When it comes to airlines, this is the easiest to work with. My husband and I flew to Chicago from Arkansas a couple months ago and had a good experience. We had a problem with our boarding pass that we bought and had emailed to us, but they handled it efficiently and professionally as possible. As far as sitting in an airplane for hours, that can only be so good. But the quality of the employees and cleanliness of plane was awesome!
Emma C.
Washington, DC
I am fully on the American Airlines train. They are very loyal to their loyalty customers once I got gold level I also got an American Airlines credit card which gave me a free bag. With a free bag and priority boarding, I continue to be loyal because of their customers service. I have had some not perfect encounters with AA but flying isn't perfect and they usually do everything they can to assist their customers.
Carolina A.
Alexandria, VA
I missed my flight from Miami back to DC this summer and they were SO understanding. The guy who helped me seemed genuinely worried and did everything he could to get me a flight out the next day. They were able to give me the flight change with no fee as well, which was awesome. There was a pretty big delay the next day which was a bit inconvenient, but their customer service the day prior more than made up for it.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?