BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19934)
Madison S.
Indianapolis, IN
One of my worst flights every was via AA. They put us on a tiny plane (a flight I almost missed because they didn't call my boarding group), and when they took us to the San Francisco airport for our connecting flights there wasn't a gate open, so we were marched across the tarmac. The rest of the flight was ok. Their in flight peanuts are awesome, so I can't slight them too much.
Ettamarie R.
Port Chester, NY
When I go away I normally take American airline. Sometimes the flight can be delayed and take a while. But normally it doesn't take that long when we take off. The pro is that the staff is friendly and nice the con is that they have delays and can take a while to take off.
Kim L.
I've had great experiences with American Airlines throughout my many years of flying however my last experience July 14 wasn't what I was accustomed to. The flight was delayed but we weren't told why. I then received a call from the automated service to reroute my flight because I'd miss my connection. This would get me into my city the following day at 4pm. After speaking with an agent I was able to get on a flight that would get me home a noon.
I would have liked to have been told why we were delayed and given options
Christina C.
Venice, FL
The tickets are not the cheapest, so you expect good treatment. But they charge you extra for a suitcase (which is annoying but everyone is doing now) and then they treat you worst than a cheap value pay flight. I'm not having It. They need to attitude adjust their staff
Denise D.
Its ok. Flying, in general, is a pretty sub par experience if you aren't first class. At least carry ons are still included with the price of the ticket. No food on a five hour flight if after 7 opr 8pm, which is kind of inconvenient, so pick something up before boarding.
Jessica D.
Santa Monica, CA
I fly American most often. They are very reliable and the rewards from their credit card are great. They offer good food and snack on flights. The last time I flew with them and sat in the row right in front of the exit row and I felt like my seat was always leaning forward when in the ‚Äúupright position‚ÄĚ which ch was a little uncomfortable. Besides that I‚Äôm be never had any problem!
Morgan M.
Dallas, TX
I only fly American Airlines when they have an extraordinary deal going on. I've never had helpful and friendly customer service and multiple times I have had lost luggage with this air carrier. They have a lot to improve on but I will keep flying to give them a chance.
Thea W.
Tucson, AZ
When I traveled two years ago and used American Airlines it was overall a good experience.  All the staff was friendly and answered all our questions.  The only down side was when it came to our luggage.  They were rough with it and when we picked it up at baggage claims the handle was busted so we could not wheel it.  We had to carry it all through New York City to our hotel room.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
I have always really enjoyed my experiences with American Airlines. Except for the one time I was on a long distance out of country flight and the plane was older and did not have tvs. Honestly though the attendants have always been helpful and the airline itself has good pricing for where you are going and generally clean/newer planes. One of my favorite airlines to fly with!
Fernanda F.
Newark, NJ
I always love traveling with this company, the service is great, good food and the best is that they always offer update to the first class for a super actionable price, like 500 dollars------
eu sempre amo viajar com essa companhia ,o atendimento otimo ,comida boa e o melhor è que eles sempre oferecem update para a primeira classe por um preco super acsecivel ,como 500 dolares
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?