BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Jenna D.
Oklahoma city , OK
Being in Phoenix, American Air usually has great non stop options for me and I usually have a good and easy experience flying with them I do not like that they charge for checked bags. Also, they are not always the cheapest option! However, their flight time availability is usually great.
Tiffany B.
I always try to fly american for the miles. It is usually affordable for the destinations I need. I avoid the luggage fee by carrying one small roller bag for the overhead compartment and a backpack which goes under the seat in front of me. I am usually satisfied when I travel with this airline.
Nicole C.
Broadview Hts, OH
My experience was horrible. We missed our 530am flight, and had to sit on standby all day for 17 hours. By the time the last flight came around they said they could get us to Dallas and then pay for a hotel and get back to Cleveland the next day. It was a miserable experience that they felt they didn’t have to pay for the hotel. Even though, they promised we would get a standby flight.
Priya M.
Burlington, MA
American Airlines was great. There was nothing to really complain about. I think with a lot of airlines, you have your good days and your bad so complaining due to a delay or back up seems a little unfair. I guess the only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I've never really had an extraordinary experience with American Airlines with service to really make it my go to airline!
Emma S.
Palos Heights
I flew from Chicago-LA-Sydney and the flight was very long, but went as well as possible. In particular for the 14 hour flight from LA to Sydney, the plane was well equipped with meals, snacks, and blankets. All the flight attendants were friendly and kept the plane clean. Overall a great flight, which is saying something considering how long we were all cooped up together on that plane!
Ana K.
Nice service. Pre-boarding drinks were served on all legs. FA were proactive in taking coats and ensuring drinks were re-filled and passengers were served from snack basket (no meals served on short hops). The aircraft themselves looked old and shabby. No IFE. I fly once or twice a month. American Airlines has its ups and downs, but when service is good, it makes all the difference.
Tessa L.
Amarillo, TX
I travelled to Bolivia through American Airlines and loved my experience. My flight was seamless and my baggage arrived in the condition that I left it. Not to mention that on an international flight, I would have died without entertainment; we watched Oz and it was badass!
Jennifer P.
A decent air line. Only flew in a plane a few times so only giving a neutral rating. I didn't have any issues and my flight was on time both ways. The staff was very friendly and didn't give me any issues. Answered any questions that I had appropriately.
Alex S.
New Orleans
American Airlines is usually my third or fourth choice for airlines and I will only use if they are offering prices and times significantly better than what I can find with some other airlines. I have found the seats to be less comfortable being my biggest complaint. However, I've never had any issues with customer service with AA and wouldn't say avoid if they're offering the best deal.
Bridgette C.
Albany, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
By far my favorite airline to fly. Staff are extremely professional and coach accommodations far surpass theirs. Food is phenomenal which is rare for airplane food. Flights are always on time and pleasant in terms of turbulence. I have never been less than extremely pleased!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?