BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19988)
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
Is an excellent airline to travel I never had any inconvenience and I love her for being so punctual in their services, they are also very kind and helpful. Sometimes I have to use another airline because where I live is not American airlines and I always look for it to be able to travel with Them and have a pleasant experience.
Tatum M.
Knoxville, TN
For a few years, I would travel back and forth from Nashville and to Port-au-Prince, Haiti at least once a year. Not only was American Airlines the most convenient to fly, but every single time I flew with them I was incredibly satisfied by ever aspect of the journey. Also, I am an incredibly sociable person and love to talk to new people and was so excited that on many of the flights the Flight Attendants were the same and were so friendly and caring. Whenever I fly now, no matter where it may be, I also attempt to fly American.
Joanna P.
Austin
Mmmm I travel international like A LOT, what happens with american is that I find it to be expensive for what they offer. They cost the same as LATAM and LATAM has best and newer planes, more confortable seats and a very good entertainment system. So... if i find an offer I would use american but... If other airline have the same or a better price I would probably choose the other one.
Amanda L.
Mulberry, FL
American Airlines has grown steadily better throughout the years. I have flow this airline for both national and international flights. I find that for international flights their aircrafts aren't as updated as many of their competitors. I would also point out that their flight attendants don't seem ver involved in the comfort of their passengers and seem to be merely getting their job done.
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
This is the primary airline that my family and I choose to travel with, recently 9 of us took a 2 week trip to hawaii, it was amazing. we had a connecting flight in LAX and weren't sure if we would be able to get off the first plane and onto the second plane in time but thanks to the employees who contacted the crew for our second flight and made sure we found our way through the airport we made it!
Wenqian L.
Brooklyn
It needs to work on it's customer service. Last time I took flight from Las Vegas to New York, my flight was early morning around 7 am, and I waited more than 10 hours, and the flight attendant kept saying now it's time to boarding, and then when we were in line, she apologized that we needed yo wait again. She did it not once or twice, she did it four or fives times, everyone got very upset.
Kelsy R.
Boiling Spgs, PA
They wouldn't let me stand in line to pee, but they let 4 other people stand in line to pee. Then I got trapped between two flight attendants handing out drinks to people. Flights are always well conducted, pilots are friendly, and safety precautions are always well explained.
Sonya H.
Tega Cay, SC
I love the rewards with being an American Air advantage flyer. I can choose my seats and my changes to flights right within the app. Super easy and convenient. I also usually get to board the plane earlier because of this and it makes getting your bags situated less stressful.
katie h.
Coral Springs, FL
my experiences with american airlines have been great! the overseas trips have been my favorite. great free drink selection, the food was unexpectedly AMAZING and super filling. Many brand new movies for inflight entertainment and fantastic staff that makes you feel comfortable.
Christie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've had pretty good experiences with American Airlines overall and they are the airline I fly most with. They have a decent rewards program and typically good customer service. In my years of flying, I had a bad experience recently, and was given 15,000 reward miles to make up for it. Their prices seem to have gone up recently, but other than that I generally enjoy flying with them.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?