BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19894)
Alexis M.
I have never had a bad flight with American Airlines. Growing up that is all my dad would fly so when my Husband and I were leaving for Jamaica their was only one choice for us! American Airlines never disappoints. The fact that our flight was cheaper than a south west airlines flight to Jamaica also said a lot!
Llana S.
Pooler, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Most of my experiences flying with American Airlines have been positive. The best thing about them is that they fly to a wide range of destinations and their customer service is pretty good. I've flown with them quite frequently over the last 10 years and, despite not being too quick to help customers change their flight when unexpected delays pop up, they do try their best once you notify them.
Jamie E.
Douglas, GA
I have flown with American several times, and I've just returned from Italy. The staff was Heaven sent. The bathrooms were clean, and the food was pretty decent for aircraft food. The seats were comfortable. My only complaint was that on our long international flight we didn't each have a seperate moniter for movies, we had to all watch the same ones. BUT they did have great up to date movies playing.
Holly W.
I feel like American's company policies are all over the place. I've been stuck in Chicago and had my flight cancelled for weather yet watched plane after plane (American) take off. I completely understand cancellations and delays but they scrambled for a reason. At 7 months pregnant they also told me the only accommodation would be on the airport floor for the night or I could leave and get a hotel.
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to fly AA when I traveled for work and I had some great and not-so-great experiences with them, as all air travelers experience. I will say that their rewards program is one of the best; you can redeem miles for hotel stays and rental cars, as well as flights. I hoarded my miles for a couple of years and redeemed them on a monthlong European vacation where all of the hotels were paid for with miles.
Donna G.
Arboga
The planes were a bit to cramped for my taste. We paid $500 extra to upgrade our seats and only gained 3" of legroom. The Airbus model on the first leg of our flight was a bit roomier due to light booking. However our return flight on a Boeing was direct and filled to capacity, which made for an uncomfortable long experience. On all of the flights many menu items were not available. Due to overcrowding, the service was slow and sparse.
Amanda R.
Boston, MA
I've never had anything less than a great experience with American Airlines! I'm so used to booking on super budget airlines that I always forget what it's like to  fly with an actual quality airline, which is American. They are courteous and helpful, friendly, on time, no complaints!
Shannon F.
APO, CA
As a military spouse living in Korea I like to visit home in the USA.  A week ago my plane surprisingly departed early and arrived an hour earlier in LAX. I was able to make my connection flight with no problems.  I also appreciate that they cater to special meals.  I don't eat red meat or pork and was able to  request a  Hindu meal that met my requirement. Thank you for a great trip home to see my family.
Jess M.
Conway, SC
I fly AA about once a year or every other year because they are one of two airline companies that fly out of my closest airport. They are often the cheapest of the two airlines too. Not much frills, not much hassles, not the most space on their little planes. You get what you pay for.
Alyssa H.
Tonawanda, NY
While the price of my ticket was high, the service I received was top notch. Due to airport closures and delays, I was going to miss my connecting flight. The flight attendants were very aware of the close connections and seeked me out to move me to the front of the plane so I had a better chance at catching my flight. Sure enough, I did. Overall, that changed my view of the airline to better than it was prior.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?