BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
delanie s.
north attleboro
I get massive anxiety when flying and do not take medication. I always feel comfortable on this airline. One time I was flying alone and had the whole row to myself. One of the male flight attendants came over and saw me coloring in my adult stress relief coloring book. He offered me an extra soda and put down the table next to me and put all of my colored pencils there and told me to make myself at home. So sweet. I think he could sense I was freaking out. Will fly with them any chance I get. Super affordable. ‚̧ԳŹ
Katie J.
Scarborough
They’re okay. I recently traveled using them and the trip TO was okay but the trip FROM was a nightmare. My original flight was cancelled and I needed to get home that night and was luckily able to rebook through a different layover for free. My first flight was delayed an hour and my second flight was delayed an hour and a half. We were never given any reason why, never any announcement. And that day it seemed there were A LOT of delayed flights from AA. I was extremely disappointed with the lack of communication.
Katie D.
Frisco
I recently flew first class within the US to connect for an overseas trip. I had never flown AA before but was a bit sad that there was no movie, the flight attendants spent most of the flight talking about customers or other attendants where they could be heard and a traveling off duty attendant kicked a man off the flight because she wanted his seat so she could get home. My suitcase was also damaged so badly we couldnt roll it to the exit. The flight itself wasnt bad but I don't know if I would fly them again.
Libby R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew to Italy and back on American Airlines. They way there was great, even though we were quite squished it was still a  good flight. I love the movies on the back of the chairs, and the food really was not that bad! However, on the way home it was an older plane that was barely full, and that just didnt make sense to me. Most people had whole rows to themselves ( me included). Having an older plane where there were no chargers, no entertainment, and no wifi definitely sucked for an 12 hour flight.
Sky D.
Portland, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We flew AA 8 times this past December. Every single time we had courteous staff greet us. We were traveling with two children in their own seats (3yrs & 9months) and it was really easy. We had no issues hooking up the car seats and we were able to preboard for a little extra time to set the kids up. This was a great airline to fly! Some of our flights were local (NY, Charlotte, Phoenix, and Dallas). The other flights were to Maui and London! I can honestly say we made a great choice choosing American!
Phawn L.
Last year, I flew AA to California and while we were taxiing on the runway, there was a technical issue and we were sent back to the gate. When I called AA customer service, a rep kindly referred me to a new gate and helped me book another flight. There were a few hundred people calling and the agent remained calm and re-booked me onto a new flight in a matter of minutes. After calmly waiting, I was offered an upgrade for my patience. That has NEVER happened before! I was very pleased with my experience.
Amber S.
Des Moines, IA
American Airlines was absolutely awful! Not only did we have difficulty using our miles, but they ruined luggage that was brand new from our wedding and refused to fix it until something was said on social media, and then they only paid out the lowest advertised price, not the cost to replace it. They were very rude to me about the issue and acted like they didn't care to resolve it at all. I will NEVER fly with American again.
Nikole M.
Recently flown with them coming back from a mini vacay to visit the hubby. Service was great, not that long of a layover, really catered to me and the fact that I was pregnant. Overall great experience, with very enthusiastic flight attendants that made the flights so much easier for me. Calmed my nerves a whole bunch!
Alison R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The last time I flew American airline it went to terrible that I stopped flying with them. I had a layover in DFW. My second flight kept getting delayed an change gates and terminal numbers. Then it changed terminals again 10 minutes before boarding was starting. I have 10 minutes to get across the whole airport and the airport had closed their train so I had to run. When I arrived at my new gate they delayed it another hour to refuel the engine. I was so livid at this point I vowed to never fly American again.
Joel B.
Fontana
Chicago - Toronto - Miami - Las Vegas - Chicago Every flight we took left on time. All flights were full except for the Vegas -Chicago flight which was mostly empty making for a great flight. The service was as expected and the planes were all in good condition some were in fact very new. The in flight magazine is particularly good on this airline. I was very concerned about selecting this airline as there are so many bad reviews about delays but honestly I can say we had a wonderful experience flying with them.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?