BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Aislinn R.
Franklin Park, IL
I have issues where the flight crew did not speak Spanish even though the flight was traveling to MEXICO. There was too much of a language barrier to communicate the needs of the people inside the plane. And it seemed the flight crew where very tired. understandable but did put a damper on things
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently used American Airlines for my business trip to Los Angeles from Colorado. The flight was peaceful and the people were all pleasant. The only thing that I didn’t care for was my flight connected in Dallas to go to LA, and it seemed like I went to the other side of the country just to pass Colorado again while heading to California. But the breakfast cookies were yummy, so that made up for the long flight.
Emily S.
DUBUQUE , IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good flight. Went enjoyed the service but they lost our luggage and we had some issues but ended up with all of our stuff back about 2 days later they took it right to our ground door v.
Camila O.
Orlando, FL
I have flown American all my life and honestly haven’t had a big problem to complain about. It is nice, sometimes I wish the prices were a bit lower. But overall food selection is good and as well as entertainment while on board. My flights have all been smooth flying and the occasional no air or delay but that happens in most airlines. Love having my miles and being able to collect them to Redeem for other travels!
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I would say the best part about American Airlines is that they have cheaper flights. I would say it's about the same as United Airlines. You have enough legroom, but could have more. The seats are okay, but definitely could be a little bit more comfortable. I've never had a bad experience with the flight attendants who are always nice. I just prefer to fly a more comfortable airline, if i can afford it at the time.
Shannon M.
Worst service I have every experienced on an airline. The staff was extremely rude and not helpful. They made me get my overhead carry on bag check because they said there was not enough overhead room. There was ample room for more than just my bag even after everyone boarded. Because it was a carry on bag I put more fragile things inside, all of which were broken even wrapped in clothing after or has to be checked.
Paula R.
American Airlines is my preferred Airline. They have a wonderful customer loyalty program (Aadvantage), and I have had wonderful experiences flying American. They are updating their fleet, and the newer planes are wonderful. However, the older planes can be very cramped.  My experience has been that American has a good record for being on time, which is vitally important to me as a business traveler.
Edith F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My flights kept getting cancelled due to Hurricane Harvey but AA kept me updated every step of the way. They changed my flights free of charge until the airport opened up again. I'm grateful for the commitment of this airline. I enjoy that I can choose my own seat free of charge and that Checked bags are not too expensive. I'm a small lady so my opinion on room space is always positive no matter the room space.
Shannon T.
Philadelphia
My favorite airline! Not only do I get great perks as an Aviator card holder I also get 2 miles for all qualifying purchases and 1 mile for every dollar spent anywhere else. Just a few months ago, they ran a special that offered 15,000 frequent flier miles if you spent $500 for 3 consecutive months. That gave me enough miles to book a round trip ticket to Las Vegas in the fall. My first choice when traveling!
Hailea L.
Arlington, VA
I would honestly give zero stars if I could. I had a flight cancelled at the very last minute for a weekend trip and was told the next time they could fly me to the airport (it was very small) was the same day I was supposed to fly home. I ended up having to fly into an airport 4 hours away from my original destination and drive. I was not pleased and am still bitter over the situation. I try and avoid this airline.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?