BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19958)
Sandra T.
Mesa
I have flown American Airlines domestically as well as internationally and found this airline to be very clean and on time with their flights. They were also extremely accommodating when I had my handicap mother traveling with me. This made a huge difference in our overall experience. I would like to see American Airlines offering more specials because usually when I’m looking at traveling- their prices are the same as Delta or United. It would be nice to have an incentive monetarily to use American Airlines more...
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I fly AA when their flights are the cheapest available. Not particularly outstanding in any way but nothing notably negative either. Customer service was friendly enough, I would use them again, as I was satisfied but simply wasn’t wow’d by the experience
Ashley C.
Concord, NH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had a great experience on American Airlines in August of 2011 from Boston to Los Angeles. The movies on the plane were wonderful with lots of options. The flight attendants were very informative when there was a delay and friendly throughout both our flights.
Christina M.
Douglasville
American Airlines was a nice ride. People on the plain were very nice. As soon as you sat on the plane they were already getting food and drinks.  Costumer service was very helpful. If you have kids on here they will be able to watch a movie as well.
Karls P.
Yonkers
It was really good, I was really content with them the customer service was great if I had any problem they would help me my favorite part was that if you didn’t like the place you were sitting you would tell the fight attendants and they would change your seat
Apryll B.
Blaine
I had a horrible experience flying American Airlines when I visited my grandparents earlier this year. We were going for a short trip and lost a full day because of “maintenance issues”. We waited at the airport for two hours before being told our flight had been canceled and we’d been re-booked. On the way home it wasn’t much better as our flight was delayed 3 hours (no weather issues). I did give them 3 stars because they gave us a voucher but I found their staff very unprofessional throughout the whole thing.
My first time flying with American Airlines and I wasn’t happy. I was traveling to my brothers military graduation and the flight was delayed twice. I almost missed the graduation when I planned everything well in advance. I understand the customer service agents at the terminal don’t have any control but they were not willing to work with me to find another flight so I can be there on time and not have an hour after landing to get to the graduation. They had an attitude and did not sympathize with my situation.
Kayla V.
Ponder
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Much friendlier staff as compared to other airlines. Planes are usually cleaner and you feel less rushed to board since you pick your seats when you book the flight. Seats are a little more expensive here, but the further out you book the better the prices are.
Theresa D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I always use American Airlines when traveling. Because I go to college far from home, being able to use points on flights really helps my parents. For the most part, American Airlines always gets me where I need to be. I wish they had student discounts though!
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My go to line to fly is American Airlines. They have great service, great flight attendants, nice planes and I all around trust them. The flights are about average prices I guess, you could probably find them cheaper but I think it’s worth it to fly American.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?