BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Karla G.
My husband and I used American Airlines for our honeymoon from LAX to Los Cabos! It was a great experience, the staff was very friendly, planes are clean, flights are on time most of the time, the only thing its that they charge for every bag you documented! why can they just included when you buy your airline tickets?
Selena K.
America Airlines is one of my least favorite airline companies to fly with. I am always guaranteed a long wait for my baggage, rude baggge claim employees and heaven forbid they are busy, because their set up to check in bags is a cluster. There isn't a seamless moment with them. Their only redeeming quality is quite often their are the only ones with available times and affordable fair. Nine times out of ten I recommend flying Alaska or Southwest.
Jessica H.
Miami Beach
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is my preferred airline of choice. They have gone out of their way on several occasions for my 5 year old son to have an amazing experience on his flights. While the plane began boarding the pilot came out and escorted my son to the cockpit. Quit a happy kid. He got his flight wings and everything. My husband has flown over 1 million miles with American, if that is saying anything. I’ve got a ways to go but I’m working on it.
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
I've been flying American Airlines my entire life and I think it's definitely a good airline for what you pay. Obviously some seats aren't spacious and you get the typical airline snacks and complimentary beverages. But all the flight attendants have always been very nice and accomodating. I will always use AA to fly.
Katie S.
I frequently fly American Airlines because I prefer to stop in DFW as opposed to IAH. There's generally one layover involved because of where I am flying out from. I don't usually have any issues with AA, they're always very nice and my flights are generally on time. The only time I had an issue, the staff member was very clueless, however, another more knowledgeable member took over and took care of the situation. I'd definitely fly AA again.
Larissa K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
having a peanut allergy is scary enough on its own. american airlines i feel has been the worst when facing a passenger with this allergy. so you dont want us on your plane.... be nice about it. the pilot and customer service i dealt with were horrible. the planes are not bad and they offer a lot of non stops. they charge to much for baggage i feel it should be included in the price of the ticket yet it is almost as expensive as purchasing another seat
Connie W.
San Diego, CA
I've had very inconsistent experiences with this airline. For example I boarded a plane with a carry-on with no problem whatsoever. Then on the return flight home, a person from the airline told me that the bag exceeds the limit even though I have taken that bag on at least 20 previous trips before with no issues, including the flight there. American is not as bad as United, but it is definitely not one of the best airlines in my opinion.
Aleckxi D.
savannah, ga
Clean ish cabins that looked a little worn. Flight attendants not necessarily warm but polite. Little to no leg room for anyone over 5'9. The seats aren't wide enough for me and I wear a size 29 men's jean, I can't imagine being a standard size and trying to be comfortable on any flight over an hour and a half. However, I arrived at my destination without problem and they didn't lose my luggage. It's average and you get what you pay for.
Amy W.
Bloomington, IN
I didn't even want to give them a single star.  There has yet to be a single time I have flown with them that there weren't problems.  Flights mysteriously getting "delayed" to the point that we completely miss our connection(it really seems like they are just doing that to cancel a flight that isn't full)  and have to be completely rerouted, screwing up arrival times.  They really need to get their act together.
Dominique A.
CARLSBAD, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not great service. They checked my bag onto a different flight and did not tell me ‚ÄĒ I waited at baggage claim for almost an hour before finding someone for help. If you deliberately move someone's bag, at least have the courtesy to tell them so they don't wait unknowingly! I had to wait several more hours after an international flight to get my bag that had ALL my things. When I complained, they offered a $25 voucher. Won't ever fly again.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?