BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19944)
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
We have an American Airlines credit card so we earn air miles. We love the service we get with them, the only downside is that we have to fly on AA. Which is usually not a problem. Customer service is always great and we never experience issues. I would recommend getting the card so you can use air miles to fly.
Cath G.
The attention is incredible, the little screens make the travel short, you can see a movie (new movie) or play games, even see the flight in a 3D map. They give water and mini pretzel, but if you want to eat you have to pay. I think that the prizes are expensive for the food. The bathrooms are big for a plane.
Jenna A.
Clarksville, TN
The prices are great but I guess that comes with sacrifice. I've flown back and forth from Nashville to Orlando a few times and purchase one-way through multiple airlines because of price and there hasn't been a single time that AA was not delayed out of the 3 recent times I used them. Thankfully our flights have all been smooth and safe (3 stars for that), but always always end up getting to my destination 2-3 hours later than stated.
Keziah A.
Indianapolis
I am 17 years old and every time I have flown with American Airlines I have been by myself. I have never had an issue flying with them at all. They have excellent service and I have never been on a delayed scheduled with them. Their tickets are very reasonable too.
Jamie H.
Kirkland
I really recommend this airline if you’re traveling all of the staff were very friendly and accommodating. When I asked for a seat change multiple times they were very accommodating. I felt safe in their aircraft. They gave us good food and provides movies and music for us as well has pillows and blankets on the long flights. The seats weren’t the most comfortable however and I felt very crammed in but those were just small details.
member-71917b560
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Usually on the pricier side, but overall a great airline. I haven’t had a problem. They are comfortable but somewhat sometimes feels like an older aircraft. No complaints otherwise.
Arksana p.
Twentynine Palms, CA
My family and i have always flown with american the staff is always friendly the air fare is always fair and you always get the great feeling of being welcomed by all the captions. The only airline that meets the need of my military family.
Andrea R.
Pembroke Pines
Always on time, American Airlines has a great service. It has plenty of destinations which is really useful. The prices are ok. Sometimes they get too expensive. They respond for any damage, if they open up your luggage they leave a paper explaining why and all my belongings end up fine. No problems at all.
Jessica L.
Mount Rainier, MD
I flew American from D.C. to Palm Beach recently. While the flight was uneventful and the staff was friendly enough, I still prefer Southwest. The plane wasn't the cleanest, and I did not like that I had to pay for even one checked bag. In an age where everyone tries to carry on, the bins get full and bags get far checked anyway. The whole process slows everything down. Fees for the first checked bag only make that problem worse.
Jazz S.
Yuba City, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to love AA in the early 2000’s but their customer service has definitely gone downhill since then. Customer service lacks compared to other airlines. No empathy when you have a missed flight due to maintenance issues of their aircrafts. The only thing that keeps me flying with them is cheap fares and their first class meals are better than most airlines! Otherwise, don’t expect AA to feel bad for you if you miss your flight.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?