BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
I've had more negative experiences than positive experiences flying AA. Unfortunately, I sometimes have no other options as AA is pretty affordable. I want to say you get what you pay for but Southwest is usually cheaper and I've had nothing but great experiences with them. They've tried to give my seat away that I've specifically chosen, always give me a hard time about my carry-on even though it's regulation size, dirty/old seats, etc.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines Airline Company has been one of my favorites to fly with. When I travel I need assistance. Anytime that I have requested this service they have been quick to get what I need and the staff that has escorted me to the gates I needed to be at are nice and have great conversations. They never left my side until I was on the plane I needed to be on.
On the plane the staff was all business but they were also friendly at the same time. The snacks leave a bit to be desired but I'm not going to knock off a star just because I got all the free soda I wanted and a back of salty peanuts.
traci c.
Milford, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was flying with my family to Disney World. My son was 8 months old so I didn't buy him a ticket because children under 2 fly for free. We didn't bring his birth certificate to "prove" he was under 2 so we either had to buy him a ticket or go home grab his birth certificate and they would bump is to another flight. They wanted me to pay $749 for his ticket, after a bunch of tears, supervisors, they finally let us though. For the way home I had my mom FedEx me a copy of his birth certificate I gave it to the lafy at check in and she said I dont need that hes just a baby.
Lynda N.
SILVER SPRING, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines can be a hit or miss. I feel that most of my complaints as well the ones I have heard from others is that they will often have delays and they are not efficient in the way they get passengers on board. If they started to check in passengers while they are waiting at the terminal while the airplane is loading and if they seated the people based on row numbers starting in the back first, THEN they can receive a better review from me. Also, please work on the food you serve. Is anyone taste testing it first? It's always either gross or just seasoned poorly.
Christa B.
I'm one of those people who hates flying. I'm not afraid of it, but it's just so uncomfortable and unpleasant most of the time. I flew both first class and economy with American Airlines and I wouldn't fly any other way than first class with them. Their normal seats were quite uncomfortable and I felt like a sardine. First class, however, was very comfortable and made my trip tolerable. First class or bust.
Will N.
I have the worst habit of always being late, so of course this affects me dramatically when I'm in a rush to make my flights. I recently missed my flight's boarding time by only 3 minutes. Shortly I went to the help desk to ask for immediate advice. Then, the assistants were able to put me on another transferring flight only 10 minutes later, which also reduced my travel time in the end. Great customer assistance!
COCOA C.
Sanford, FL
I used to like AA but after my last trip with them, I've evolved! Lol. They nickel and dime you, then dupe you into purchasing what I thought was a fairly priced ticket. Didn't know that the "basic economy" does not include carry on luggage or the seat. When I arrived to airport, AA had a long a** line for baggage and tickets, etc. Had to check my bag because if you didn't prepay for carry on luggage (if it wasn't included in your ticket) you had to PAY FOR IT! I was highly upset. That just put a bad taste in my mouth. When I get over being mad, maybe I'll try again.
Stephanie C.
Abilene, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is definitely not my preferred airline. Unfortunately it's the only airline that flies out of where I live leaving me no choice. Their customer service is horrible. It's so unfortunate because I fly with my ESA and have flown with him on other airlines but AA has given me the most problems and the worst customer service when flying with my ESA. I provide them with every document needed to fly with an ESA in a timely manner and even then I get rudely asked for my letter. It's unfortunate because I used to love flying with American, but now I dread it.
Kate C.
Seattle

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 14.0px Georgia; color: #0b0b0b; -webkit-text-stroke: #0b0b0b}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none; background-color: #fafafa}

I very rarely choose to fly with American. I have only had terrible flight experiences with this company. We were stranded in a state we didnt intend to go once because of plane problems, which then we were not provided a hotel or accommodations and were met by extremely rude employees. Every time I am on a flight, the attendants are cold and rude to the patrons of the flight. Never again will I fly American.
Chelsea D.
Charlotte, NC
This was my first time flying on American Airlines. The check in process was easy and I really loved the mobile app, it made it easy by not having to dig through my bag and find my boarding pass.
All of the employees were polite and made me feel welcome on the flight.
I appreciated that all my flights were on time, made me feel like the respected my time, I will absolutely be back on an American Airlines flight.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?