BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19975)
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My boyfriend and I just took a trip to Gulfport Mississippi April 10th. American airlines were great. They had the lowest prices for our round trip, the flight attendants were for the most part helpful, the plane was fairly clean, and the flight was smooth and quick with no issues. There and back. They had complimentary apple juice, Orange juice, coffee in the morning, And a few snacks. I would definitely fly American again as long as they kept their low prices! We enjoyed our trip and hope to fly American again sometime!
Emily M.
Miami
Love this airline! Spacious seats, complimentary drinks and snacks. They also give you a blanket! Once, they gave me headphones because I didn’t have and they always have a sort of entertainment such as a little screen or a movie playing. Would fly with them again.
Molly C.
San Diego
American Airlines is a great flight. It was an easy trip, first to Phoenix with a very short layover, then to Miami. While they say you have to pay for your bags, if there’s room once all the people you have paid have their luggage in, they’ll check yours for free!
Catherine K.
Columbia, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Most of the planes I have flown on with this airline have been very outdated. Customer service was good, I’ve never had an issue with them. I can’t recall any major delays and am pretty satisfied overall. I wish they had better seat upgrade options like Delta does.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have flown so much over the last two years. Before getting married my husband and I were in along  distance relationship for about two years. I have flow into a ton of different air ports on a ton a different airlines. American has been sub par but not the worst. My flights have been delayed almost every time I fly on American leaving me stranded in airports for hours at a time. I fly in and out of a small airport right now so my options are limited but I avoid American when I can. Not  fan of this airline at all.
Diana C.
Houston Tx
I love to travel there they serve you very well and the seats in perfect condition very comfortable everything and everyone is at your disposal for anything I really recommend it fascinates me although I almost do not travel but the times I have done it i have fun
Maria M.
Brooklyn
I’ve travel with them several times because the prices are more than reasonable if you buy them the day before, some other companies put the prices on the sky, sometimes they got cancel with no explanation so keep that in mind, apart from that, everything is good.
Madison K.
San Antonio
American Airlines has been my favorite so far and I am highly impressed with them. The flight attendants were so nice and treated me great. On my seven hour flight I was not bored because of the nice TVs and multiple uses for them. Thank you American Airlines!!!
Jordan H.
This was the 1st and only time I have ever flown. And I flew 1st class. Could not have had a better experience there and back. Flew to AZ with a 10 month old. And the service in 1st class was GREAT, if I ever get to fly 1st class again, I hope it's just as great.
Kaitlin D.
Mount Airy
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
After flying with American, I will never fly with anyone else. My fiancé’s dad works for American, so I am a little biased. But the staff are the friendliest I’ve ever seen. The planes are so nice. The service is great! And the flights themselves are reasonable!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?