BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Jordan M.
Cayce, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve flown american a few times but it’s not my favorite. I’ve had multiple delays and their planes are just so small..(the ones i’ve been in at least) it makes me nervous!! haha overall though they’re not too bad and i would use them again if need be!
Nicole S.
Wildwood, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I travel frequently, and prefer to keep my business on one airline, so it helps that I also have Platinum status with AA. However, recently I've had several issues with AA and unfortunately these are all things within their control, yet I hear nothing from the company for a follow up so I am responsible for chasing them down to understand what happened. Recently my flight was cancelled. I was booked the following day, connecting through Texas, and once I got to Texas, the departing flight was also cancelled. Then when we did leave, we sat on the tarmac for two hours. While not everything is controllable, the seat width, loyalty program, and on time % all are, three things of which seem to be decreasing just as quickly as my loyalty to AA.
Han-bi L.
There was basically no arm room. If you even moved an inch you were goinbto elbow the person next to you. Other than that the food was great and they provided enough food for the flight time. I went to Korea with this airline and the flight time was around 17 hours and i received 3 meals, free of charge of course, with a snack in between every meal. All in all the flight was not the best but it was certaiy not the worst.
Amaya B.
Brooklyn
It was really nice when I used it. The people working on the plane were nice and very helpful. I felt very comfortable the first time I went on the airline. The only problem I had was the sets. It wasn’t the most comfortable and the plane was kinda small and clustered but other than that. I like it for the most part.
I used American Airlines to go to Japan this year and it was interesting. The deal I got was amazing but the flight was a completely different story. First of all, there was not a lot of leg or arm space. I had to connect in Dallas and my flight was delayed by 7 hours! I didn't get into Tokyo until after midnight and I couldn't get my pocket wifi so I had to make my way from the airport 45 mins to Tokyo blindly.  On the way back, it was just as brutal. My flight was consistently delayed and I almost missed my connection in Chicago.
LAUREN H.
syracuse, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
American Airlines One word amazing. So I always fly Delta. But the flights were so expensive and not the times I needed. So we got AA tickets. The app is awesome for normal boarding pass check in etc. We were super thrilled to find out how clean every one of the planes was, as well as how friendly the staff was. This is one of the best travel experiences I have had. The pilots had the best landings that didn’t even fell like you were landing. I loved that they have free wifi to watch their entertainment library. Will now be the only airline I fly.
Chloe C.
Love flying with American. Their new planes have a lot of leg room and the tv has a lot of entertainment and activities. The new logo on the planes is also great. I usually choose them because they have so many flight destinations.
Paige K.
Duluth, GA
I want to say how amazing this Airlines is !! I missed my flight because I was at the wrong terminal and I was so scared as I had to be at my grandmothers because she had just entered hospice care and I wanted to be there ASAP. They didn’t charge me again for another flight and was able to get me on another flight close to my destination about an hour drive and only set me back an hour from the flight I had just missed. They also then called me when my bags had landed at my original flight airport and say ask complimentary they would deliver my bags to my grandmothers front door for me so I didn’t have to drive again more miles. They delivered them that same night ! Extremely extremely incredible customer service. So rare.
Danna H.
Philadelphia , PA
I had a good experience with this company. The seats were pretty comfortable I had to complaint. Their tickets are a little pricey but I can see why. They do provide great service.
Kryssie H.
Decatur, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We traveled American Airlines for our backpacking trip to Peru. The airline is somewhat unorganized and they have a habit of overbooking flight, as the flight was overbooked both coming and going. The staff is not very accommodating when these things happen and it can be stressful. When traveling from Miami to Peru my husband's bag was placed with the cargo and somehow mine wasn't, so when we arrived in Peru I had to wait a day before my bag arrived. I may travel AA again for small domestic travel but I will seek other options for international.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?