BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
COCOA C.
Sanford, FL
I used to like AA but after my last trip with them, I've evolved! Lol. They nickel and dime you, then dupe you into purchasing what I thought was a fairly priced ticket. Didn't know that the "basic economy" does not include carry on luggage or the seat. When I arrived to airport, AA had a long a** line for baggage and tickets, etc. Had to check my bag because if you didn't prepay for carry on luggage (if it wasn't included in your ticket) you had to PAY FOR IT! I was highly upset. That just put a bad taste in my mouth. When I get over being mad, maybe I'll try again.
Will N.
I have the worst habit of always being late, so of course this affects me dramatically when I'm in a rush to make my flights. I recently missed my flight's boarding time by only 3 minutes. Shortly I went to the help desk to ask for immediate advice. Then, the assistants were able to put me on another transferring flight only 10 minutes later, which also reduced my travel time in the end. Great customer assistance!
Kate C.
Seattle

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 14.0px Georgia; color: #0b0b0b; -webkit-text-stroke: #0b0b0b}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none; background-color: #fafafa}

I very rarely choose to fly with American. I have only had terrible flight experiences with this company. We were stranded in a state we didnt intend to go once because of plane problems, which then we were not provided a hotel or accommodations and were met by extremely rude employees. Every time I am on a flight, the attendants are cold and rude to the patrons of the flight. Never again will I fly American.
Beatriz D.
Chicago
In May, I went to Florida. The flight was very spacious. It had great entertainment for the flying guest. It had a table on the seat with unlimited latest movies to watch, games and things to read. Definitely love that it had a great variety for all ages. It had tons of games that I love and my boyfriend love that it had a whole marathon movie on all the marvel movies including the new Black Panther movie. I will def recommend this airline to everyone since there tons of family that travel with there kids and it great having these entertainment for them.
Leah W.
Great customer service, and always a relaxing flight. I have recently flown with AA to Turks and Caicos and it was a great flight. I have probably flown AA three times a year but the only down fall is the snacks and uncomfortable seats. I am satisfied overall with AA flights though and will continue to fly with them.
Reina M.
Springfield, OR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always hospitable and friendly. My experience flying American airlines has always been a breeze. I feel safe and the seats are always clean and plush. Plenty of space even in economy. Just needed a bigger seatbelts. My slim 10yr old could barely buckle his seat and I needed an extender. Four other adults around me need extenders. But that was only on one of my flights and I assume it was a loner plane or something Casue that’s never happened to us before and I fly regularly. They accommodated us and we took off. Wouldn’t stop me from lying with them again
brittni j.
Frisco, TX
Extremely small planes, expensive and no good reading material on board. One positive though is that they usually get you to your destination faster then expected. My last flight from Baton Rouge to Dallas was extremely painful. The Cabin pressure was really off every single person on board was complaining about their ears. It caused me to have really bad anxiety but at least it was just me suffering lol 😂
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband and I flew American Airlines two years ago from California to Phoenix, AZ on a plane that was so worn down we felt like I could potentially fall apart. Everything inside of the plane was so old, the seats, the meal trays, even the window coverings were all cracked and falling apart. When the inside of the plane is that old and damaged it really makes you question what the engine and other essential parts may look like. Not a very comforting thought as your that high up in the air. We decided then that we would never fly American Airlines again.
Dana N.
Orlando
I compared AA to to my first flight which was an international airline. So it when I first got on the plan it was older and smaller so I automatically was disappointed, however I wanted to be reasonable and give them a fair chance knowing international airlines are usually equipped better. Overall AA is good for domestic flights and gives a comfortable ride. The seat were a little worn but non the less comfortable. The staff is very friendly and aim for customer satifaction. Prices are always reasonable and flights are always available for the time needed.
Have been using American for years. Either I am getting fatter or the seats, bathrooms and aisles are getting narrower and narrower. I am 5'3" and I find the seating so cramped that if you put your carry on under the seat, there is no room to reach down to get anything out of bag until you land. Terrible. Nothing more gross than sitting on a toilet and your legs are touch the walls. Walking down the aisle, I have to walk sideways or my hips hit every shoulder of every person. Nonetheless, I have mostly gotten to where I am going on time and safely.
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
What is your favorite activity on the water when you travel? I was about to snorkel #BelizeAmerican Airlines Airline Company
Adrienne J.
ROYERSFORD, PA
How do you see the different planes that are available?
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
American Airlines Airline Company Would anyone suggest this airline or suggest a better airline for international travel?
Victoria N.
Americus, GA
Has anyone got free miles from AAdvantage? I'm working towards it
Where do you plan to travel next? 😋