BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19988)
Lauren S.
My overall experience with American Airlines was not great. We had a situation where their employee was extremely rude to us. She began complaining about us to other passengers. When we tried to contact the company about the situation, they never bothered to respond to us. Although, this one instance was not a great experience, we have had other employees who were very nice. I just wish corporate would respond to their customers needs.
Allie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Growing up, AA was the nicest airline I flew! It was high end, had great service, and treated the guests better than any other brand. Recently, I have seen a large decline in their service. I recently flew first class from Dallas to Oahu. The seats were comfortable and the service was adequate, but the food was almost inedible (and that was in first class). They don't let you go to the Admirals club because it's a domestic flight, even though the fare is higher and the flight is longer than many international flights. They are definitely pinching pennies and it is noticeable on their flights.
Jessica S.
Boston, MA
The best airline imaginable. They made my 8-hour trip to Paris as smooth and painless as possible. There's no hidden fees for Wi-Fi, seat reservation or luggage and the flight attendants are always incredibly helpful and polite. The in-flight movie selection is robust and the seats are comfortable. I've flown with a lot of second-rate airlines like United, Delta and Spirit. American is the only airline to never lose my luggage, delay my flight or cause unnecessary problems. It's the only airline I'll ever fly again!
Kelsey S.
American has always had some of the most affordable flights and they also have a huge array of options and routes leaving from my nearby airports (EWR & other New York/Philadelphia area). The flight attendants aren't always the sweetest though, and whenever I have an aisle seat I'm always whacked with at least one food/beverage cart or a trash bag when the attendants walk by... sit in the window seat and everything is fine though!
Ali L.
Abilene, TX
I use American Airlines almost every time I fly. I have had a few instances with customer service that have been negative. MOST have been positive though! I was in Chicago, my canceled flight had been re directed there, I missed the connector due to the flight being delayed. I was supposed to be home the evening before (they put me in a hotel). I asked for some vouchers for food and the lady behind the counter was extremely rude and said they should have been given to me at the airport before I left. Otherwise everything has been pretty positive. They need to update some of their planes tho!
Nena R.
I honestly stopped flying for quite a few years after developing some type of fear of flying from a prior trip I took. Just this past summer my friend and I finally said screw it! We are going to Puerto Rico. We planned the trip a week prior and I felt the prices were pretty decent for something fairly last minute. The customer service from start to finish was great. I've flown American in the past and was never dissatisfied. American Airlines is good reputable company and would definitely book another flight with them in the future.
Debbie S.
Maplewood
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Eh. American and Delta both feel so cheap and unfriendly these days. It makes me want to bend over backwards to fly JetBlue instead of having to use these carriers. Sometimes I avoid flying all together because I don’t want to deal with some of their old planes and poor amenities.  American and Delta both feel so cheap and unfriendly these days. It makes me want to bend over backwards to fly JetBlue instead of having to use these carriers. Sometimes I avoid flying all together because I don’t want to deal with some of their old planes and poor amenities  i’d rather drive.
Danielle L.
Bronx, NY
I went to Miami last year during Spring Break and I flew down on American Airlines. The wide range of online entertainment that was available to keep me from dying of boredom was great! I was able to flick through the list of options. I had the options to choose from some of the latest movies to a range of TV shows mixed in.
I also enjoyed the complementary pretzels and can of soda that was offered to me. I would give AA 4 Stars.
Ryin C.
New Boston
The worst flight company I have ever flown with! After hours in the airport due to weather (Beyond their control entirely!!) They were avle.to get on a different flight .. we took it and landed in PA went to get our bags .... no bags .... went to ask no one could locate our bags ... needless to say we went almost 2 weeks AFTER our return flight home to get our bags they were about to throw away because no one claimed (even tho out tag info was all there) no reimbursement, no I'm sorry, just the man working the desk being nothing but a total JERK. We will have not and will not ever fly again!
Rosa O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Headphone American Airlines in the United States and also American Airlines with their European subsidiaries. American Airlines in the United States is very well and also their European subsidiaries are very well but they do have their flaws. I will say that one time I took a 9-hour flight on American Airlines and not even their first class had a TV or in-flight movie which is absurd considering it is a 9 hour flight. I guess other than that the airline here in the states and overseas is very well and I would definitely recommend it and the prices are pretty well if you know where to look.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?