BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Ashley W.
Morgantown
I have flown American my whole life and enjoy the flights. There have been a few times where the flight attendants are rude, but I usually have a great experience.
Jenna M.
American Airlines is on par with their major competitor, United Airlines. I find the loyalty programs are comparable, as is the fleet and likliehood to be delayed.
Samantha K.
Lebanon, PA
I liked American Airlines. Military doesn’t have to pay for checked bags, but otherwise, it could cost upwards to $90 to check a bag, which is a little ridiculous.
Carol P.
Peoria, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
only flown a handful of times but its nice that you dont have to worry about baggage size and the added incentives of complimentary drinks and snacks sure helps :)
Natalia L.
Arlington Hts, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I don’t really like this airline and the food they service but they have good prices for flights so if you are on a budget I would probably go with this airline! Would some what recommend them..........
Gerry Z.
Purchased at: Online
I find specials but they are not always on time I had to wait for my flight almost three hours. I have no choice if there's a good price I'll stop complaining now.
Kerry A.
Yonkers, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great company. Staff is friendly and helpful. Planes are clean and comfortable. Never had an issue with getting bumped off flights or flights being overly delayed.
Kayla L.
I flew American Airlines on my way back from New Zealand. I was not able to sleep at all because of how small the seats are. I really struggled to get comfortable.
Yhanik J.
Brooklyn, New York
Not one of my favorite airlines because I don't find their staff to be exceptionally friendly. However, they get you to where you are going with very few glitches.
Emily S.
Des Moines, IA
I have had fairly good experiences​ for the most part, but have had a few rude flight attendants and thats jot fun to deal with when flights already suck as it is.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?