BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
M A.
I enjoy flying American Airlines, as their flights are equipped with entertainment screens at each seat, they constantly provide drinks and snacks, and I just generally have a good time flying with them. I highly recommend flying with AA.
Maighread P.
Watertown, WI
IÔłŹ got to point A-B on time but I expected a little more help from FAs I was flying alone while expecting and had a toddler with me. Fellow passengers ended up helping me more.
Lazaro M.
Cutler Bay, FL
Have you ever had a brand remind you of your childhood? Well this brand does this too me, quality over quantity and best service and I have never encounter a problem with them.
cherisse C.
I flew on American Airlines many years ago the flight was comfortable and relaxing those were the times where you had in Flight meals on domestic flights which were pretty good
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've never had a bad experience with AA but I know many people who have. I use them quite often because of a rewards deal with my company but they are not my preferred airline.
Lindsey U.
Shawano
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like American but they do not fly to a lot of places from my small hometown airport. I have to always catch a connection. Customer service is great, I’ve never had an issue.
member-e010a
The meals is not too good, the flight attandent are nice but the airplane is a little small but they are pontual, i liked to travel with them and I could travel with them again. I Aldo know preople that likes this company.
Vazquez M.
Dallas
Friendly crew, clean airplanes. tvs on the seats lets you choose what you want to watch perfect for flying with children and view your flight status. best airline ive been in.
Diana D.
Arlington Hts , IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good service. Good quality food. Comfort salon. Helpful staff. Good ticket price. We traveled from Chicago to Florida, and the travel was comfortable thanks American Airlines.
Kim N.
Everett , MA
I never really had any bad experience with American airline. I hear people always getting delays but so far so good for me. No personal TVs but you are able to pick your seat.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?