American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,988 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I don't really use American Airlines that often, but the few times I have was with out any issues. I usually go for the cheapest and most convenient flights anyway.
Whenever there is a delay, their 800 number is tops for rebooking you without having to stand in this crazy lines. We fly every month and ALWAYS book with American.
American is ok, they are like sales persons trying to buy a ticket. And if you have a voucher get ready for a hoop jumping extravaganza! They charge for EVERYTHING!
Always crowded, stay ws always rude, the plane was just a mess, someone left a puke bag in a seat prior to my flight and the cleaning crew just left it in the seat.
I do like them. But then I did see a few thing I didn’t like when I travel with them. I feel like they didn’t clean the plane. The worker feel we’re very friendly .
Easy to book. The app also has a great feature where you can pull up your ticket. Prices are comparable to other airlines. Customer service has been good at this point.
I enjoy flighting American! They tend to have WiFi on most of their flights, and they are really accommodating about changing seats! Plus the prices aren’t too bad.
Pretty standard when it comes to flying, I can’t think of anything that really wowed me but my flight was enjoyable and they are always on time with minimal delays.
I have nothing but good things to say about the customer service that was provided to me by American Airlines. When I was left stranded at the gate by my travel partner, the agents were not only supportive of the situation at hand and at the time but when I called the customer service line later that night to see if I could get a refund they were extremely kind and empathetic to the situation. They listened to the whole story and what occurred and were able to give me a resolution that satisfied all parties in the end. I definitely will keep flying American Airlines!
The last time I flew in American they were the most horrible people ever. The flight crew unfortunately was not friendly and like they wish they were somewhere else
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos