BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19938)
Kaitlin M.
Charlotte, NC
It’s been a while since I’ve flown American so to give it a fair review, I’m saying 3! I don’t remember it being overly pleasant, but it also wasn’t overly un-pleasant.
Yoiza P.
I havent flown AA in awhile, but when I did. It was a good airline to travel through. Staff was friendly, offered beverages during flight, and offered a movie as well.
Christine C.
I miss US Airways before they merged with American; during the early days of the merger, my flight grievances were much more well-handled by US Airways employees who helped me so much when I kept getting stranded by harsh winter weather. American, on the other hand, would give me different quotes on cancellation fees depending on who I talked to, showing that there was no standardization. Too many of the employees were very rude, aggressive, or patronizing. Not all of them were (and thank you so much to the ones who actually try to help their customers; we really do appreciate it), but too many left a bad taste in my mouth. The only reason I take American flights is if the flight is significantly cheaper than any other offer out there. And I mean, significantly.
Kim z.
Carrollton , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The comfort of a fly is very low. I used it several times and definitely has a lack of what Lufthansa offers. Everything is limited and for everything you need to pay.
kayli M.
united states
Purchased at: Online
The flight wasn't bad, it was pretty nice. All I had was cash though and for food or drinks they only take card, so I was unable to get food, and they lost my luggage.
Nikita F.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Reliable, friendly service, American Airlines is an affordable flying option. Wonderful crew members and communicative pilots help make flying American a great option.
gaby v.
Pinecrest, FL
great staff, great airplane food, broad selection of destinations, comfortable leg room, decent prices, overall go above and beyond to assue their customers are happy.
Jennifer N.
Sunset Beach, NC
I was a Us Air customer and since they have joined with American the customer service has definitely decreased. Flying just isn’t as customer friendly as it use to be.
Kim B.
Bossier City, LA
I've always loved flying American Airlines.  The seats are roomy enough and I've always had good customer service.  I will definitely use them in the future.
Lexi D.
Owasso, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really enjoy how versatile American Airlines is as a company. This airline is filled with great personnel and I find it easy to travel, no matter which class I’m in!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?