BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
ℓυαииα M.
North Miami, FL
They have great service, flights aren’t too delayed. Have a good selection of food on the plane. WiFi was really good as well. And the flight attendants were very caring.
Allison H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have always had great service while on American. The staff is very professional, and they fly to a variety of locations. The plane tickets are normally very affordable.
Samantha S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The worst airline by far. Always delayed, my bags come back busted... I usually try to avoid if I can but sometimes you can’t. They are reasonably priced I will say that.
Sarah J.
Union, OH
I love flying American, I always feel like I'm being taken care of on my flight. The flight attendants are all friendly and it has always been enjoyable flying with them.
Keri P.
Tacoma, WA
Nothing too special about this airline. The prices are ok, the quality is ok, and I don’t mind flying them if the time Of departure and landing work best for my schedule.
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Not only have i personally flown with AA but my dad used to work for them for many many years. From a customer standpoint they are a pretty good airlines for the value you pay. They're not the greatest & far from perfect but their prices are on the lower end most of the time & their service is not terrible. Now from the daughter of a former associate.. they do not care about your luggage, your animals, any cargo. My dad worked a plane when all the animals in cargohold died & it was the airlines fault & they tried to not take accountability even though all the evidence was stacked against them. They dont care about their workers either but on a positive note, those planes a have strict inspections & protocols that are performed rigorously and they have been way before those rules & regulations were put in place legally and nationally.
Kat G.
Left me stranded in Charlotte for 3 days and I had to fight for 2 months for reimbursement. The next flight with them sent my luggage missing. When it eventually showed up, items were missing and AA never reimbursed me for them.
Mariely H.
Lewisville, TX
No leg room and there is usually delays in flights . It’s affordable but sometimes unreliable. Customer service has always been great ! I use them at least one per year .
Trish A.
sacramento,ca
My first time flying, I was barely thirteen years old. I flew from Sacramento, California to Charlotte, North Carolina. Clear across the states. Not only did I not get any help, Id gotten lost on an airport train during a layover in Dulles. The flight was delayed for the next SEVEN hours. I AM NOT EXXAGERATING. When we finally borded, we did not take off for over half an hour. Finally, we were addressed by a flight attendant to start exiting the plane, as the flight was cancelled and the pilot had went home. It was nearly 2am and there was only one more flight leaving for Charlotte ALREADY BOREDED. I had to cry to an airport attendant, telling them i was only 13 and I had no money for food or a hotel overnight and i needed to get to north carolina. I told them i was here from california. They eventually stuck me on the last flight to Charlotte, in someone elses seat as obvious as the elderly couple walking back into the airport made it, looking absolutely LIVID. Will never fly this airline again as long as I live.
Deb K.
I just might be the worlds biggest AA advocate. I tried several airlines but am enamored with AA. My love affair spans many issues including, but not limited to:
1. Their customer service exceeds all other airlines I've ever dealt with. They genuinely care about getting it right and that you're happy/satisfied with the outcome of any customer service issue.
2. Their fleet and staff is always clean, pleasant and welcoming, it's nice to board a plane feeling good about it.
3. I don't know how they do it but they always manage to make me feel like I'm a special and appreciated customer and not just one of the masses.
4. When I flew a million miles+ I was so proud and AA went out of their way to let me know how valued I was which only added to my pride.

There are always going to be scheduling and lost luggage issues, etc. but it's how it's handled that makes all the difference in the world and no one rises to the occasion more than AA. We have choices and I chose AA!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?