BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Emmy P.
Bronx, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The majority of American Airlines staff were nice and helpful, the lines were fast moving and most of their planes are upgraded with free movies and games. Also, their tickets are low priced!
Samantha S.
Tampa, FL
I enjoyed my last couple of American Airline trips because of the price of my tickets as well as not having to pay for a carry on luggage. They are always friendly and have clean facilities.
Janée J.
I would give this airline negative stars if I could. Never have I flown with an airline as unprofessional, disorganized, and rude as American Airlines. What should have been a pretty smooth experience flying to San Juan and back turned into a horrible nightmare both there AND back. My husband is a marine veteran and had to take a different flight than me from San Juan to Grand Rapids. He arrived 20 minutes after me and was told he could not get on my plane even though we sat on the tarmac for 2 hours until we were able to take off. Plenty of time for him to board. Instead, they offered him the floor to sleep on for the night. They also gave my family the wrong luggage tickets and 10 minutes before we boarded the plane we saw the mistake. Asked someone from American to help us find the correct luggage and was told "well you have 10 minutes until you board so you better run to the baggage claim and ask someone else for help". Absolutely the worst airline!
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
I think this is a great airline company. I've flown with them a number of times and the prices are pretty good. Staff has been friendly all of the times I've flown with them. Would recommend.
gabby s.
Philadelphia , PA
I don’t mind American Airlines, but don’t think that you should have to pay for your bags to fly. The customer service is not that great but they do their job and that’s all that matters. I would recommend another airline that I usually travel with
Rocky M.
Cincinnati , OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AA is my choice if Airlines. I travel for work and AA has the best prices and the service is quality. I have had some issues but they have made it right. Also - the mileage program is great!
Christine C.
Manchester
My boyfriend and I had a terrible experience with American Airlines. We were going to Mrytle Beach for vacation and had connecting flights both times all 4 flights were delayed by an hour +.
Rachel G.
Altus, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American always helps their customers and I have never had an issue with them losing bags or having delays that weren’t out of their control. Fly them regularly! Very satisfied with American!
Tiffani C.
leesburg
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It have it's good and bad time. It a good airline, it just that I feel there is to may delays. But i love their first and business class seats so much room. Plus it so quite the food is good.
Rachel M.
Walnut Creek, CA
Fine airline, not too many frills, but I never have a problem with them.  Pros - easier to get to some of the smaller local airports in the US.  Cons...not cheap and no frills.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?