BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19920)
cherisse C.
I flew on American Airlines many years ago the flight was comfortable and relaxing those were the times where you had in Flight meals on domestic flights which were pretty good
Lily P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have traveled American Airlines all my life and had 2 complaints and they were able to solve the situation right away. I travel 3 times a year and always enjoyed my travels.
Ashley M.
I flew AA last summer when I visited family across country. I was NOT impressed with their crew aboard my flight. I understand that first-class passengers pay more to have better service and what not, but when I boarded the plane, the flight attendant stopped me at the door and put a finger in my face and said "1 minute." There were easily 50 people waiting behind me, including families with crying children that grew impatient while we stood there for at least five minutes as the attendant served the 1st class passengers their drinks. As a coach passenger, I think I should still have quality service even though I didn't pay top dollar for my seat. The attendants did not seem like they were attempting to hurry so the rest of the passengers could sit down either. They were gossiping amongst each other and didn't welcome me onto the plane or anything. I finally got to sit after about 7 minutes standing in the doorway, and after that everything went fine. It just wasn't the best first impression and I've flown with much friendlier airlines.
Charmae M.
E Palo Alto, CA
Friendly staff and punctual flights make this a favorite airline overall. We have been delayed in the past and missed a flight but were accomadated quickly and professionally!
Diana D.
Arlington Hts , IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good service. Good quality food. Comfort salon. Helpful staff. Good ticket price. We traveled from Chicago to Florida, and the travel was comfortable thanks American Airlines.
Stephanie W.
West Jordan
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I don’t care for American Airlines. I flew home from Mexico on it one time and the lavatory was disgusting. Both my husband and myself got sick and I think it was from the plane.
member-e010a
The meals is not too good, the flight attandent are nice but the airplane is a little small but they are pontual, i liked to travel with them and I could travel with them again. I Aldo know preople that likes this company.
Caroline S.
Fort Worth
We love flying American! They have always taken very good care of us and do the best they can when dealing with situations that are out of their control. We go AA all the way!
Vazquez M.
Dallas
Friendly crew, clean airplanes. tvs on the seats lets you choose what you want to watch perfect for flying with children and view your flight status. best airline ive been in.
Rachel J.
Fayetteville, AR
I've flown AA quite a few times. I prefer their bigger planes over their American eagle jets. However, I was on one of their American eagle jets a couple weeks ago and it was new,  very nice and had really comfortable seats.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?