American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,884 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
I enjoy flying American Airlines, as their flights are equipped with entertainment screens at each seat, they constantly provide drinks and snacks, and I just generally have a good time flying with them. I highly recommend flying with AA.
Have you ever had a brand remind you of your childhood? Well this brand does this too me, quality over quantity and best service and I have never encounter a problem with them.
good service and flight went smoothly. incredibly kind staff and my baggage was in the same shape i left it so i would say it was a nice airline company and quite enjoyable overall
I've never had a bad experience with AA but I know many people who have. I use them quite often because of a rewards deal with my company but they are not my preferred airline.
I️ got to point A-B on time but I expected a little more help from FAs I was flying alone while expecting and had a toddler with me. Fellow passengers ended up helping me more.
Did not have a great experience on this airline. The seats were very crammed and the flight attendants were rude. My last experience has made me not want to fly with them again
I flew on American Airlines many years ago the flight was comfortable and relaxing those were the times where you had in Flight meals on domestic flights which were pretty good
We love flying American! They have always taken very good care of us and do the best they can when dealing with situations that are out of their control. We go AA all the way!
I flew AA last summer when I visited family across country. I was NOT impressed with their crew aboard my flight. I understand that first-class passengers pay more to have better service and what not, but when I boarded the plane, the flight attendant stopped me at the door and put a finger in my face and said "1 minute." There were easily 50 people waiting behind me, including families with crying children that grew impatient while we stood there for at least five minutes as the attendant served the 1st class passengers their drinks. As a coach passenger, I think I should still have quality service even though I didn't pay top dollar for my seat. The attendants did not seem like they were attempting to hurry so the rest of the passengers could sit down either. They were gossiping amongst each other and didn't welcome me onto the plane or anything. I finally got to sit after about 7 minutes standing in the doorway, and after that everything went fine. It just wasn't the best first impression and I've flown with much friendlier airlines.
I like American but they do not fly to a lot of places from my small hometown airport. I have to always catch a connection. Customer service is great, I’ve never had an issue.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos