BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19974)
Alicia N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is my preference when flying with the majors. I have never had an issue with booking, check in, or flights. The stops have been minimal and the prices were fair.
Jennifer P.
Sterling, VA
American airlines thus far is one of my favorite airlines to fly with.  The hospitality is grade A, they almost always offer a good deal, and the plane has a decent amount of room.
susan K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Great airline (most of the time).  I have their credit card which earns me free miles and they are normally available to use at the times we are planning our yearly vacations.  Being a member of their frequent flyer program also gets us priority screening through the TSA which is very beneficial and appreciated.
Catherine O.
Decatur, GA
I really like American airlines. They give me snacks on board. They're not strict about the carry on items, and every flight attendant I've ever met has been friendly and helpful.
susan K.
Maddie H.
Orlando, FL
My mother used to be a flight attendant for American Airlines. I've never had a single bad experience with this airline, and it's great to know they treat their employees so well.
Beth M.
Hickory
The flights are typically on time, and not usually filled to capacity. I’m sure to find a convenient flight for my needs, flying several times a year. I do recommend this airline.
Hanna W.
i'm not a huge fan of planes, but i really liked this carrier. they accommodated everyone on the plane to the best of their ability and they made everyone feel as comfortable as possible.
Corie M.
Woodbury, KY
My family has used AA for years for both business and personal travel, both domestic and internationally. We are loyal because we are AAdvantage Frequent Flyer members, but on a recent trip booked with air miles, I was not allowed to use my status or standby services to board an earlier flight out of an airport that had flights leaving for my destination every hour. Also, I have noticed that the flight staff is not nearly as friendly as they used to be. Some of them are rude to passengers and act like they would rather be anywhere else. I have noticed recently that their fares have started to come down, which is great when I am working with work travel budgets. AA aircrafts are newer, nicer, and roomier. So while their service and loyalty programs might leave something to be desired, there are aspects that make them preferable to other airlines.
Emily O.
Fort mill, SC
I love that this is the largest airline in the US, meaning I can go almost anywhere direct on American from Charlotte. No complaints, good customer service and I would recommend!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?