BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Bailey S.
Prior Lake
I know airlines give you something different every time you fly but my go to is American Airlines. I do not ever get stuck in airports like I do when I fly with other airlines. They've always treated me well. I am satisfied with their services.
Shannon V.
Minnetonka, MN
If it’s the only option, it’s not horrible but definitely not the greatest experience. We missed our flight due to customs and the American Airlines representative was extremely rude.
Miranda C.
West Fargo
I’ve always had great experiences using this airline. There have never been any plane issues and the service has always been great. Overall, I would recommend this airline to friends.
Angie S.
Austin
Service was pretty good, if you're going for the food, I suggest to get your own snacks etc, though like all or most airlines there is a long wait for everything, especially boarding.
K R.
Cerritos, CA
American Airlines is great! I’ve often flown this airline for business trips and always have a comfortable flight. It’s always a bonus when you have an aircraft that has personal TVs!
Addie S.
Great service! Really enjoy flying with them. They have nice flight attendants and staff. I’ve never had a particularly bad experience with this airline. I recommend flying with them!
Zoe L.
Jefferson City
Has always been a great airline to travel with. I had to stay at the airport over night since my connecting flight wasn’t until the next am and they provided me w pillow and blanket !
I use to really love this airline when I traveled. Last trip I took my return was on an American Airline flight and the seats are to cramp in with each other. Their prices are too expensive. I wasn’t happy when I last travel.
Jackee M.
Bradenton, FL
Have always been satisfied with American Airlines. I can't recall ever having a bad experience while flying with them. Yes there have been delays, but that's to be expected at times.
Meg D.
westerville, OH
My dad travels all the time, almost every week and because of that he only trusts American Airlines. Great service great people, getting you where you need to go as fast as they can.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?