BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19973)
Layla F.
Chandler, AZ
American has a great rewards system that allows you to easily track how many miles you’ve racked up. Being someone who travels quite a bit it’s nice to fly with a company who is so large and works with other large airlines. Their online services are incredibly easy to use on the go!
America T.
Mount Vernon, NY
Last time I flew I chose American Airlines and it was a very grateful experience. The costumer service was pretty good. I was traveling with my two grandchildren and the flight attendant was very nice and asking us if we needed anything all the time. I’m definitely flying with them again.
Tasha K.
I always love flying with America airlines. The flight attendants are always so friendly and kind i never had a problem with flying on American. The planes are spacious and comfy as much as a plane can be. Definitely would recommend flying with American on any destination your flying to.
Kali W.
Milwaukee
On my flight to Hawaii the seats were comfy and we were given food in flight but on the 12 hour flight I purchased WiFi and then was told the plane wasn’t equipped to enable WiFi. Kind of seems like that was something to say right away and seems odd such a large plane wasn’t WiFi equipped
Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
We were flying home to California from Boston. We booked our flights directly through the airline and therefore received all flight information directly from the airline via email. After a very long night we woke up at 5 am to get to the airport for our 8 am flight. They let us check in and took our bags. It wasn’t until we were waiting at an empty terminal we thought something was strange. When we went and asked we were informed our flight had been cancelled and we were never notified! So angry! We sat for 4 extra hours while we waited for another flight to get home.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
American Airlines Airline Company es una aerolínea clásica va diferentes puntos del mundo. Los precios son un poco altos , he viajados a diferentes partes del mundo y siempre viajo cómoda con mi familia o amistades, ofrecen desde snacks, vinos, refrescos entre otras cosas.
Nanella F.
Miami
I’m basing this review mainly on international flights from AA because I would rate it differently if I included domestic flights. Our last trip in AA was to Japan, and the attention and service was great! Smooth flight filled with meals, snacks, and the latest movies on board. Also, I didn’t even have to use my iPad to watch my streamed favorite shows because they were already offered on the onboard entertainment channels. Food was decent for airplane food and Arreguín was great throughout. This is very important specially when flying for more than 14 hours.
Alyssa D.
Aurora, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This airline has lost my luggage twice. Once being in a foreign country. I didn't have any problems with the actual flight but their customer service is subpart. They made us come back to the airport to get our luggage instead of delivering it directly to us. Will not use them again.
barb c.
girard
It is touch and go anymore with airlines.People are rude they are overbearing and it is very overwhelming.I would rather drive anymore.I love flying but hate being treated in such a rude manner.I understand it is not a safe world anymore but sometimes the humilation is not worth it.
Jessica T.
Pros
:They have good amenities on the plane and allow your infant or toddler to ride for free if in your lap. They do offer a small snackCons:
would be no free luggage like southwest. And should have more free food or snacks on longer flights.
I would definitely recommend!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?