BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Ariele K.
Fort Kent, ME
I love American Airlines super easy, they are always on track and on time with flights I have never had a problem costumer service is always friendly and nice and prices are not too bad
Samantha R.
Rexburg
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love American Airlines and it’s all I fly! I always have good encounters with the staff, my flights are always as on time as they possibly can be, and I can always create a convenient trip with American flights.
Edeline S.
American Airlines is a great airline that has always been reliable for me. I have taken this airline many times before and I do not really have any complaints. Customer service is okay.
Monica p.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Starting from staff this company is amazing. They will approach to you if you need help, customer service is very helpful if you have any questions. The plane seat are very comfortable.
𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖊 G.
Las Vegas
As much as I’d like to give AA 5 stars, I can’t. The seats are uncomfortable, the plane was dirty, and the employees weren’t too kind either. I hope nobody else had to experience this.
Koleta M.
Monticello
American airlines has been a good travel option for myself and my family on many occasions. I will continue to be a customer and appreciate the level of service I have always received!
Shaleen G.
Probably have the most available and affordable flights. I would appreciate an online bag check option. Customer service is alright. I haven’t had a great or a terrible experience yet.
Alex G.
San Diego
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The airline was always on time, and I have never eperienced a flight delay. I will say the service in flight was lackluster at best. I prefer to fly other airlines when possible.
Laura P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is seriously my favorite! Always great customer service, food and drinks are awesome and not too overpriced plus you get your own lounge if your a 1st class passenger
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
I find that American flies to all the places that I either want or need to go. The service is good, but I think they should go back to the old ways and not just provide peanuts and drinks.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?