BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19867)
Kristi G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We haven't had any bad experiences with American Airlines, however we haven't had any great experiences that come to mind either! They have good customer service and we haven't had any issues - their seats are comfortable and roomy!
Lichine J.
They have great service. Just be mindful of the weight of your luggage. Your luggage can’t go past a certain weight or it will be extra. Also, you have to pay for you bag to be checked.
Briana T.
Cedar Rapids
The one time I traveled with American Airlines I was satisfied with the service. I had no problem when I asked about my flight and the delay we had. I would fly American Airlines again.
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
I find that American flies to all the places that I either want or need to go. The service is good, but I think they should go back to the old ways and not just provide peanuts and drinks.
Koleta M.
Monticello
American airlines has been a good travel option for myself and my family on many occasions. I will continue to be a customer and appreciate the level of service I have always received!
𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖊 G.
Las Vegas
As much as I’d like to give AA 5 stars, I can’t. The seats are uncomfortable, the plane was dirty, and the employees weren’t too kind either. I hope nobody else had to experience this.
Alex G.
San Diego
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The airline was always on time, and I have never eperienced a flight delay. I will say the service in flight was lackluster at best. I prefer to fly other airlines when possible.
Shaleen G.
Probably have the most available and affordable flights. I would appreciate an online bag check option. Customer service is alright. I haven’t had a great or a terrible experience yet.
Simone A.
Seattle
I have flown American Airlines and I have never had any issues with the airline. The staff is usually friendly and the flights are rarely delayed. The planes are usually clean as well.
Laura P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is seriously my favorite! Always great customer service, food and drinks are awesome and not too overpriced plus you get your own lounge if your a 1st class passenger
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?