BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Stephanie O.
Philadelphia, PA
pretty good airline, affordable. I haven’t had a problem with any of my trips. I go on trips maybe one time a year. my favorite part in when i’m on the airplane taking off. I would recommend it
Raven N.
Raleigh, NC
American is probably my favorite airline. They have great service, great rates and great employees. I’ve taken the majority of my flights on American and have yet to be disappointed in any way.
Ninoska B.
Purchased at: Phone Gala
Pretty great. The WiFi wasn’t working, I think you have to download there app ahead of time. and there wasn’t space to put my luggage on the top so it had to go by my feet which made the tired.
Safiya H.
Hands down the best Airline I’ve ever used. AA is my first choice. The best part is the stewards. I’d forgotten cash and they still allowed me to get drinks and food which is really comforting.
Elaine B.
Middle River , MD
Used American Airlines to and from my honeymoon last year. They were two of the best flights I’ve ever been on, with the crew on my flight to France being the friendliest and most enthusiastic.
Belgi J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The name says it all. If you fly American you know you're going to have a very safe, fast enjoyable flight. I have never had any trouble or inconvenience with them. They always meet my standards.
Haley M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to be based out of Dallas so American was my go to for direct flights. It’s not the best airline but I have personally never had any problems. The international stewardess could be a lot friendlier. You can normally get good fares and I’m overall satisfied.
Kelley J.
Gaithersburg, MD
Eh. Nothing special about AA. Recently planes I’ve been on have been dated. Also experienced minor delays. They’re not my first choice when selecting airlines, but I’ve certainly been on worse!
Nalie R.
Randolph, MA
Not the greatest. The plain is uncomfortable and the flight attendant are not the best. The only good thing about American Airlines is that they have cheap tickets. I guess you get what you pay for.
Michelle R.
Conway
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines seems to have lower their hiring standards over the years. Flight attendants have seemed overworked and almost annoyed during beverage service on several of my recent flights.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?