American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,988 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American Airlines has been pretty good to me. The first flight we took last month was on time but fully packed with people. The second flight we took was delayed. However, even with the delay that worked hard to get us off the ground as quickly as possible.
On time , quick to board and quick to unload. I have had only good experiences flying with them. I would recommend flying early mornings they offer better flights during the mornings, i think.
American Airlines is my go to company for flights. I have their rewards card, and have earned many miles by using it. I’ve always had great customer service and have been very satisfied with them.
The airline s pretty basic. No real amenities and the employees do not have any customer service. Everyone that worked for them all seemed really annoyed and like they do not want to be there.
American Airlines is good. The only thing I don’t like is the fact the there is no extra room and the planes feel outdated. Customer service is not that bad. My favorite part of flying with AA is their App.
I’ve travel with American Airlines for over 35 years. The airline has lots of flight options from my home airport to almost anywhere i want to go. Flights arrive on time and staff is friendly.
Overall good airline. Never had an issue and nothing particularly great or bad to note. Overall I fly with them once or twice a year and get where I’m supposed to go with no noticeable delays.
AA is a great airline if you’re looking for a fast, cheap flight. Their customer service is exceptional and has made it easy for me to get where I need to go. I don’t use AA that often, but I use it whenever someone else pays for my flight! Great airline.
Everything was as one would expect on a flight. It was overnight and the flight was smooth and quiet enough to sleep most of the way, so we arrived ready to start our vacation. They weren't able to accommodate my vegan meal preference even though I requested it when tickets were booked, so they lost one star
They were clean, friendly. I forgot my earphones at home and they gave me a pair and saved my life! They had a good selection of food and drinks. They also had good selection of entertainment. Would fly again and would recommend
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos