BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? ūüĆŹ American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19988)
Ashley K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
There is always at least one issue with American, be it mechanical or personnel. I rarely leave on time when I fly with them, but they fly in and out of more airports near me with more flight times. When visiting family or going on vacation, it ends up coming down to a matter of convenience.
Jessica R.
Homestead
American Airlines is typically my go to when it comes to booking tickets. They provide good service and their seats are fairly comfortable. I love the airplanes that have personal tv screens. It sucks that they charge for WiFi; it should be complimentary considering the price of the ticket.
Tom H.
Mission Viejo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American airlines is my love/hate airlines. I used to fly American when they were an airline that treated passenger comfort as a priority. Recently the seats have gotten smaller and more delays with the flights. Each time there were flight issues, customer service was not very helpful. I have taken American Airlines premium economy, which feels like the old coach for longer trips. I took first class to Europe several times and experienced a much more pleasurable flight...but that would be expected for the price. The first class pods were a tad too short for my 6 foot frame.
Kaylee T.
Phoenix
I love flying with American Airlines. They are so helpful when flying. One time I had an issue because they closed my gate too early and missed my flight to see my boyfriend who is in military I called customer service and they put me first class!! I got to see my boyfriend after 7 months.
Kenzie J.
I have flown with them often through out my lifetime and have never had an issue. The cabins are clean and well looked after, the seats are decently comfy, and the flight attendants are polite and professional. The airline isn't anything special, but they are a good and dependable airline.
Cassie D.
Minneapolis
The flight attendants were very nice, but compared to other airlines I've flown internationally, American Airlines was my least favorite. They didn't have in-flight entertainment built into the seats, instead having movies that played at specific times for everyone to watch. It felt very outdated.

I also had serious issues trying to reschedule a flight after a major delay. I, along with a few others, rescheduled connecting flights, and when we got to the gate they said none of us had rescheduled. It was a mess. I will bee avoiding American Airlines for all future flights.
Samantha S.
I haven’t had terrible experiences with American Airlines, and the last time I flew they actually had great customer service and helped me change my flight plans due to unexpected weather. I waited in a very long line to do so, but they gave out free snacks and water while we all waited :)
Philomena M.
Sebring , FL
Always nice to passengers and comfortable.   Stays On schedule mostly and preferred airline for flying. The staff is always Very polite and check in effortless. My favorite part is always landing safely of course.  Overall I am always satisfied with flying American Airlines
Lynda N.
Silver Spring, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines can be a hit or miss. I feel that most of my complaints as well the ones I have heard from others is that they will often have delays and they are not efficient in the way they get passengers on board. If they started to check in passengers while they are waiting at the terminal while the airplane is loading and if they seated the people based on row numbers starting in the back first, THEN they can receive a better review from me. Also, please work on the food you serve. Is anyone taste testing it first? It's always either gross or just seasoned poorly.
America T.
Mount Vernon, NY
Last time I flew I chose American Airlines and it was a very grateful experience. The costumer service was pretty good. I was traveling with my two grandchildren and the flight attendant was very nice and asking us if we needed anything all the time. I’m definitely flying with them again.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?