BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (20005)
Kelley J.
Gaithersburg, MD
Eh. Nothing special about AA. Recently planes I’ve been on have been dated. Also experienced minor delays. They’re not my first choice when selecting airlines, but I’ve certainly been on worse!
Courtney C.
Douglasville, GA
Easy booking! Easy process getting on/ off the plane. Great for short or long distance flights. Flight attendants and staff were great and friendly! The seats aren’t the most comfortable.
Haley M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to be based out of Dallas so American was my go to for direct flights. It’s not the best airline but I have personally never had any problems. The international stewardess could be a lot friendlier. You can normally get good fares and I’m overall satisfied.
Michelle R.
Conway
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines seems to have lower their hiring standards over the years. Flight attendants have seemed overworked and almost annoyed during beverage service on several of my recent flights.
Sara M.
Bordentown, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Gosto bastante dessa cia aérea. Por mais que você em dia as cadeiras sejam super desconfortáveis ! E os snacks não são tão bons. Mas pelo menos da um público melhor . e muitas vezes tem promoções , então realmente vale a pena.
Latia R.
Decently priced airline tickets. Are very good a helping you out if you happen to miss a flight. Once I missed a flight and they where able to book one for the next day at no additional charge.
Nalie R.
Randolph, MA
Not the greatest. The plain is uncomfortable and the flight attendant are not the best. The only good thing about American Airlines is that they have cheap tickets. I guess you get what you pay for.
Brooke N.
Very comfortable seating. A gracious flight attendant allowed my family and I to move into upgraded seats since our flight was nearly empty. Very friendly staff with excellent customer service.
Belgi J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The name says it all. If you fly American you know you're going to have a very safe, fast enjoyable flight. I have never had any trouble or inconvenience with them. They always meet my standards.
Marianna S.
Boston
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is my favorite airline to fly. They have amazing customer service and prices for flights. I decided to become a rewards member with them and even purchased their credit card.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?