BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

Reviews (19987)
Leilani V.
Mesa, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's been a while since I've flown American Airlines but from what I can remember, it was a good time! Flight attendants are always so nice and definitely take care of you when you need it!
Ronni B.
Harleysville, PA
Really good experience with this airline! Took off right on time and our flight had free movies and games on tablets. Really great flight attendants and only waited a few minutes for our luggage!
Mollie D.
Aspermont, TX
American Airlines is my FAVORITE airline! Their member reward program is great and I have only had one customer service issue with them at the airport, which was quickly resolved when I called the customer service line. They take care of their frequent fliers.
T N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This used to be the best airline. Not anymore. There are so many other airlines that are more affordable and offer more services. I have been disappointed with this airline for some time. It has not been able to keep up with other airlines like JetBlue and southwest
Lydia M.
Chicago
My boyfriend and I have both had incredible experiences flying with American Airlines. Although their redemption period for miles is only 48 hours after the completed trip, it is worth the rush.
Sarabeth O.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I travel so often for work and am often spending so much time in a plane or a car going from one place to another. I loved my travels with them. I felt relaxed and taken care of the entire time.
Candy P.
Winston-Salem
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The seats are a little tight and the leg room isn't very ample. I consider this a budget friendly airline. No frills, but you get what you pay for. I use this airline for quick domestic flights.
Kat P.
Greenwood
This airline is always on top of it! They send out text and email earnings when your flight has changed or delayed. They also have flier miles rewards program that is really good. I have never had a bad flight experience while flying with this airline!
Nickie S.
To me a plane is a plane but had over all good experiences flying this airline and really nice people taking care of me on my flights. I usually look for this airline when booking flights this or United
Alondra Q.
Roswell
I have traveled mostly with this airline. Super great service. I would totally recommend this to anyone who is traveling. Prices are well priced super easy to book and will attend you very well.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?