BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you been in the past Year?4 Answers
  • American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Kate C.
While every airline can make mistakes sometimes, I find myself always going back to American Airlines. As a somewhat frequent flyer, I appreciate the professionalism of American Airlines employees.
Zoe L.
I love AA for the rewards and great staff, but the prices tend to get kinda crazy, and I’m not into having to pay $50 for a bag. But when you’re traveling light, they’re great. They were really helpful when I flew with my 6 month old.
Serena D.
Maryland Heights
Service is super good...stewards were exceptionally good and super nice considering I was travelling with my 6 month old baby girl...they checked on us every now and then and provided everything...
Amy B.
seattle
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Just your standard airline. I haven’t had any bad experiences but as far as options, appeal, smell, and space they aren’t my preference. I would use this airline if other options weren’t available.
Tricia D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We love using American Air. They are always our go to. We fly yearly to Florida and other destinations and love the fact that you get a free overhead bag. That way to pack just what we need and don't need to worry about checking bags and risk them getting lost in transit.
Victoria W.
Charleston
American Airlines is good - not great, but they’re still one of the better ones. They’re still one of the pricier airlines, and I would say their ‘points’ system could use some work. It seems like no matter how far, or how often you fly with American, you can never use your points towards reward travel. I usually try to go with Delta as much as possible, as their award system and customer service is just the best.
Lillian E.
Davenport
The food was good. The staff was super helpful and Idk if this is the case for every airline but There were screens on the back of seats so you could play games, listen to music, watch movies etc.
Danielle M.
Whitehall, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Never have a problem. Usually good service for what you pay. May be a little more expensive than the cheap charter flights but seats are nicer and a lot of planes have personal tv at seat as well.
Kay j.
bowie
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not one of my top three choices but will take depending on where I’m going and time flight including prices. Can’t stand your seat could be changed from the time you enter the airport to the gate.
Heather A.
Georgetown
The staff is friendly. They need to offer snacks other than nuts for those allergic and those that are picky. They need to lose a couple rows and spread the seats apart for a little more leg room.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?