American Airlines Airline Company
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
While every airline can make mistakes sometimes, I find myself always going back to American Airlines. As a somewhat frequent flyer, I appreciate the professionalism of American Airlines employees.
I love AA for the rewards and great staff, but the prices tend to get kinda crazy, and I’m not into having to pay $50 for a bag. But when you’re traveling light, they’re great. They were really helpful when I flew with my 6 month old.
Service is super good...stewards were exceptionally good and super nice considering I was travelling with my 6 month old baby girl...they checked on us every now and then and provided everything...
Just your standard airline. I haven’t had any bad experiences but as far as options, appeal, smell, and space they aren’t my preference. I would use this airline if other options weren’t available.
We love using American Air. They are always our go to. We fly yearly to Florida and other destinations and love the fact that you get a free overhead bag. That way to pack just what we need and don't need to worry about checking bags and risk them getting lost in transit.
American Airlines is good - not great, but they’re still one of the better ones. They’re still one of the pricier airlines, and I would say their ‘points’ system could use some work. It seems like no matter how far, or how often you fly with American, you can never use your points towards reward travel. I usually try to go with Delta as much as possible, as their award system and customer service is just the best.
The food was good. The staff was super helpful and Idk if this is the case for every airline but There were screens on the back of seats so you could play games, listen to music, watch movies etc.
Never have a problem. Usually good service for what you pay. May be a little more expensive than the cheap charter flights but seats are nicer and a lot of planes have personal tv at seat as well.
Not one of my top three choices but will take depending on where I’m going and time flight including prices. Can’t stand your seat could be changed from the time you enter the airport to the gate.
The staff is friendly. They need to offer snacks other than nuts for those allergic and those that are picky. They need to lose a couple rows and spread the seats apart for a little more leg room.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
When is the best time to fly?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos