BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19953)
Madison M.
Harrington, DE
This airline is fine for a small getaway but they are not very friendly. The baggage charge will kill you also. I would rather fly southwest if possible. Again this airline never really impressed me.
Stephanie G.
I fly to Dallas frequently so I usually take an American airline flight. I can’t even count how many times I’ve been delayed for hours upon hours and I’ve even had my flight cancelled a couple times.
Diane S.
Great customer service , Their flexibility and attentiveness is something I will never forget. The plane is very clean and the attendants are very nice to me and my kids.The legroom was exceptional.
Kaylie B.
Cushing, OK
my experience was pretty good! aside from a semi rude stewardess, the seats were comfy and the ride was smooth. i have only used AA one time but would be willing to buy another trip with this company
Amber L.
I have No Complaints... I'm on the buddy flying list!! So me and my 2 free suitcases are all smiles over here!! But all honesty... Most of the staff I have encountered are courtesy and helpful ppl.
Sarah F.
LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Frequent flyer with American Airlines because they’re generally the best major airline to fly. Clean, considerate, helpful customer service, and they always ensure you make your connecting flights.
Javier H.
Kansas city, MO
This Airline is very reliable, has very good offers and is well know so around the world. The staff is very friendly and are always willing to assist on any special accommodations that you request.
Melanie J.
morgantown
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nice flights and choices of flights. Staff is friendly. Only use every once in a while because they are more expensive than spirt. Love the snacks and leg room. Overall can’t complain about the service.
Mireya B.
Arlington, TX
American Airlines was alright! It wasn’t the worst but wasn’t the best. My family usually prefers it though because their service is better than most airlines and more efficient. I would recommend!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
I have a bad taste in my mouth from my last AA flight (JFK-LAX). I flew with my dog on board (small dog, paid the fee, put him in the proper carrier and stowed him under the seat). Because he was stowed under my seat I couldn't put my feet under the seat in front. The woman sitting in that seat reclined her seat (she was sitting in an emergency exit aisle) all the way and the seat was actually pressing on my knees! It was uncomfortable, but I dealt with it... until she turned around--her face only inches from mine--and hissed, "I'm trying to sleep and you're jamming your f***ing knees into my back!!!" I was shocked! I didn't know what to say! I stammered, "I'm sorry--I didn't mean to." The man seated next to me said, "look--lady--your seat is resting on her knees and her dog is under her seat so she can't move them." The woman turned around in a huff and began complaining to the flight attendant. It was then that I noticed her AA wings and badge! The woman who was so rude to me was an off-duty flight attendant wearing her uniform under a zip-up sweatshirt!!!! I was appalled! When I got home I wrote AA a letter with my flight and ticket info and seat number to let them know of this woman's behavior. I never even got an apology!
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?