BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• American Airlines Airline Company would anyone suggest Th...4 Answers
  • Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19975)
Julia B.
Always a great experience, flights were never delayed, great and smooth takeoff and landing. Nice staff, easy checkin, ontime flight updates, great point system. Membership benefits are one of the best out there, highly recommend to friends and family!
megan O.
Connecticut
American Airlines Has given me many reasons to not love their customer service but American a lot of the times has great itineraries that you can’t always beat. I try not to fly them if I don’t have to.
Vanessa C.
new brighton.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very friendly customer service. Reasonable pricing. Went out of way to make me happy. They upgraded my seats which was very nice. I travel quite often so makes me want to use them more. Very stratified.
Amanda R.
Tampa, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very hard to have a good experience from your flight being delayed to getting thrown off the plane because of racist bigots that work for the airline. Do not recommend, don't waste your hard earned money.
Brinda L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew recently and did not have a great experience. The plane had mechanical problems Andi lost 25 hours of my vacation in Aruba. The only provided a $200 voucher. They also didn’t keep me in the loop.
Tassie Y.
Minneapolis
The flight I had didn't have a TV monitor to track your flights, or movies. It was a bit outdated from New Orleans to Chicago. But I slept through most of it. More free snacks and drinks would be great.
Michele M.
wylie
I try to exclusively fly American Airlines, the flight seating is comfortable, the service is always great and of course the ticket prices are relatively affordable. I can not recommend American enough!
Kimberly G.
Conway
I’ve flown with AA about 4 times and each time I had a great experience! I think they’re the best option for when traveling outside of the US. Good people, affordable prices and overall good experience!
Nissa M.
Harvard
American Airlines is one of my first choices when I am looking to book a trip somewhere. They have reasonably priced flights and a good selection of flight times depending on where you’re looking to go.
Maria A.
Pleasanton, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good flight, good attention, good entertainment products, comfortable chairs, good first class accommodation, no tru le with luggage, clean airplanes, nice uniforms, flights on time. My favorite airline to fly international.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?