BY AMERICAN AIRLINES #4 in Airlines

• Where have you traveled to in the past year? 🌏 American A...11 Answers
Reviews (19914)
Luz G.
Westlake village
For some trips I have had to fly American Airlines and they are very good, prices I wish they were a tad lower but for one of the airlines that have been in business for a long time they do not disappoint.
Angeli J.
When I travel, my husband and I always fly with American Airlines! They have great costumer service and clean planes. Occasionally their planes get delayed but only for 30 mins max. I love flying with AA!
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
A very good company. I’ve only flown with them a handful of times but I always make it to my destination. The only thing I don’t like are the amount of layovers they have. But other than that they’re good!
Alexx A.
Salt Lake City
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
American Airlines is a decent airline. I haven’t necessarily had any issues on American Airlines but rather I choose to fly Delta because the experience is better and I feel more comfortable on the plane.
Tia D.
Bethany , OK
I will never use this airline again. They mess up your times purposely run late and make you miss the connecting flight and don’t care what’s going on or try to help you. Awful airline I would steer clear.
Esmeralda S.
Luggage prices keep going up! Good thing is that carry on is included. Price varies, but they usually provide good prices and service! Small seats (and sometimes no onboard entertainment) but good overall.
Vilma M.
MN, United States
I like AA for long trips, I traveled once with them and had no big problem. I only hope that they increase food service for long flights because there is other airline that works better for similar prices
Amber P.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I love flying AA. I rarely have less than great experiences. The staff is always friendly. I am never delayed or disappointed. I always win the seat lottery too. They are always my first choice in flights.
Meenal T.
Beavercreek, OH
This is the airline I use most frequently. I have experienced delays a few times, which is very inconvenient. However, overall it is reliable. With t mobile, I can text and use Wi-Fi on the plane for free.
Sari A.
This is my favorite airline in the US. The planes seem a little more spacious and the flight attendants are always so nice. They tend to run on time and will be courteous if your rushing to catch a flight.
Crystal C.
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
What are your other favorite airlines?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
Marissa V.
When is the best time to fly?
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?