American Airlines Airline Company
3.93 / 5 based on 19,975 Reviews
Top Questions See all 745 Q&A
American Airlines Airline Company
- "They lost our luggage, both flights were delayed, customer service was horrible and nobody wanted to help us try and get on a different flight." in 66 reviews
- "My family and I fly American Airlines out if Newark New Jersey often.There miles profeam is great and we always enjoy the attentive flight attendants" in 55 reviews
- "They are the last airline to keep decent meals in first class and I think they are reluctant to reduce their service as quickly as other mainline carriers." in 22 reviews
- "The attendants seemed helpful, but, but the flight overall was slightly uncomfortable due to a cramped space and little leg room. " in 21 reviews
- "While I will admit that I've been on more luxurious planes, I love the availability that AA offers with other One World Alliance members and the ability to rack up points for frequent flyers." in 16 reviews
American is on the pricier side, but they do have really good customer service. Also, they have great rewards with their credit cards. I fly American the majority of the time. Their planes are also spacious.
Great service, planes are very clean and very helpful and understanding. I bought tickets for a trip and was unable to do my trip after all so they were so helpful into switching my tickets and reservations.
I used this airline service a long time ago when I was flying for the first time. The service was nice and the seating was okay. I am a tall person so sitting close to the window was not the best experience.
American Airlines is great to be honest the flight was nice and peaceful,the flight attendants were friendly and good communication .They serve nice and enjoyable meals also provide refreshments and blankets
I’ve had good experience on larger flights/ bigger cities but the small commuter type planes they use from my local airport are tiny and make lots of noise which is unsettling. They are also often very full.
They charge you for almost everything. The attention is good, but not excellent. Employees sometimes act like their are doing you a favor. They often lost your luggage, and the flights get delayed.
Wonderful experience! I enjoyed everything about both experience flying with American. In comparison to Delta they gate workers could be a more friendly. The value of American is probably the best out there.
Great having tv access for myself and the kids to watch movies on, seats were comfortable. They don’t have family boarding but we asked nicely and they allowed it. I would definitely fly this airline again.
It was many years ago since I've flown American Airline or and airplane for that matter, but I remember when I left my country and came to America. The flight attendants were great and they made sure I was comfortable
Have flown AA for years. I do like how I️ have experienced few delays or issues when flying AA, compared to other airlines. AA is the first airline I check when I am planning a trip so I can compare prices.
Q & A
Where have you travelled to with American Airlines?
What are your other favorite airlines?
Is this a good airline? Do they ever offer any deals?
When is the best time to fly?
Has anyone used enough miles to get a free trip yet?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos